Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing pads

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 910 Total Views
Do you have a favorite brand of nursing pads? Where do you buy them from? I've been leaking out of no where lately and need to start using pads again, but the disposable ones irritate me. I've been wanting to switch for a long time but haven't gotten around to it, so i guess I better do it now.
by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hallieballie
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM

bump

Lezlie003
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM

I actually made some out of recycled flannel for this pregnancy. I also could not use the dipsoable ones they drove me crazy. I also liked ones I bought at Wal-Mart. They have some with lace on the outside and some flannel ones. I prefered the lace ones I think they were Brestform brand located in a small nursing bra section by the regular bras.

6under1roof
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I make them

Clicky linky in my siggy :)

crystalnich0le
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I use the avent disposable ones and they seem to work the best for me.. they irritated me at first when I was kinda raw and scabbed but with some lanolin so they dont stick they work great and are super absorbent.

callejon87
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I haven't used them yet, but I got the free ones from UdderCovers.com - otherwise for nighttime or around the house I've heard many say they just stuff their bra with prefolds :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)