Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what to do.

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 1994 Total Views
My fb does not want to try cloth diapers. He keeps pushing disposable. I don't know enough able cloth to persuade him but really want to know and try them. All our friends and family are negative about using cloth diapers. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiger_tatted1
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Read up on cloth and educate yourself! Then you can tell them tge benefits!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicLof2
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I've been looking them for several days but I think without seeing them in person I won't feel comfortable enough to educate him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicLof2
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supamomma02
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM
You can by cheap ones on eBay. They really aren't that bad to use and they really save a lot of money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danijean
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM

DS in a one size cloth diaper. It's huge on him but fits him perfect on his skinny little legs. They adjust so should last through potty training.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danijean
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM

You can kinda see the newborn one on him here. They fit him well but because they don't shush the legs were too big and he just leaked out of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Which are these? How big was he?

Quoting danijean:

DS in a one size cloth diaper. It's huge on him but fits him perfect on his skinny little legs. They adjust so should last through potty training.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danijean
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM
These are just sunbabys I bought them off of craigslist. The picture was just taken today and he is 7lbs 4oz.

Quoting melindabelcher:

Quoting danijean:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Very CUTE!!!! My little is 5mo and still in nb fluff :)

Quoting danijean:

These are just sunbabys I bought them off of craigslist. The picture was just taken today and he is 7lbs 4oz.

Quoting melindabelcher:

Quoting danijean:

MommaSchimmel
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Not sure where your located but try finding a local cloth diaper shop. We have a diaper junction here. Then you can look around and see how everything works. Our ladies who run the shop here are really helpful and informative. Or maybe try meeting up with a momma in your area who already CD's and can show you all about it. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)