Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REPORT: Fuzzi Bunz

Posted by   + Show Post
www.fuzzibunz.com

Fuzzi Bunz Diaper System: All in two pocket style diaper
Comes with Standard and Speciality Sizes...
Standard sizes:
Small, Medium and Large
Specialty sizes:
X-small, X -large and
Petite Toddler
$18.00/ each

Suggests 12 Diapers to start... thats for the size you need of course. SO through out you would need at least the 3 Standard sizes (total 36 Diapers)
Comes in both prints and solids
15 solids were listed on the Fuzzi Bunz website and no prints... but I saw prints on retailer sites... go figure.
  • Outer Shell - The waterproof outer barrier is made from 100% polyurethane laminated outer poly knit to keep wetness contained.
  • Inner Fleece - The soft polyester micro fleece inner layer gently touches baby's skin, pulling away moisture and keeping baby dry, rash-free and comfortable.
  • Pocket Opening - The unique, patented pocket-style opening enables parents to customize the absorbency to fit their baby's needs. Stuff the pocket with the included micro terry insert for maximum absorbency and add additional inserts for heavy wetters.
  • Not considered a "natural" fiber type diaper.

Caring for your Fuzzi Bunz:

Fuzzi Bunz diapers are single use diapers. Wash both the Fuzzi Bunz and insert after each use.

Most babies will experience little to no diaper rash after using Fuzzi Bunz. Do not use any rash or diaper ointments or creams with the diapers.

When wet, separate insert and Fuzzi Bunz and store in a dry diaper pail.

If soiled, simply knock solids into toilet. Small solids stuck to the fleece will dissolve in the wash. Use a mini-shower toilet attachment to rinse off soiled diapers over the toilet (optional).

Washing/Drying your Fuzzi Bunz:

First, run a cold rinse or soak cycle with no detergent.

Second, run a hot cycle with detergent. Do not use bleach.

Third, if your hot wash is not automatically followed by a cold rinse, run a cold rinse cycle. This step only necessary with a particularly dirty load.

Tumble dry the diapers in dryer on low or hang to dry. Do not use fabric softener or pure soap*. Never dry on high heat.

Important Notes: you will need to purchase separetely doublers/inserts... they range in price... to start with Fuzzi Bunz... 3 standard sizes 12 Diapers each... cost will be $648.00

Join My Group Interracial Families Forum ~Rejects~ http://www.cafemom.com/group/23285/ I was rejected from the other one... for not posting enough info on my page... so I simply started my own! No need to "apply" just join =)

BabyNamey.com Name Badge

by on Jan. 8, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    Replies (61-62):
    MrsKish
    by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM
    I don't like them. We had issues with leaking and the outter getting really yucky stains. Her pul is really thin to. The pull and fabric just don't hold up well at all. I think she dose over charge for a mass product even on the secods. She and the FB aka MOE company seem vary sharky all around . I use mostly covers and prefolds after giving up on FB they just hold up better are cheeper and are just easier to care for.
    notjstanothrmom
    by Knowing HYBRIDs ?s on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:47 AM
    1 mom liked this
    Google has tons of information on her. First off she thinks she is inventor of cloth diapers and no one else should be able to make them and has multiple lawsuits taken out against other companies, mainly Charlie Banana.

She had a distribution issue and chose to take it out on everyone else writing a very rude letter and sending it to everyone... later retracting her statement begging people not to read the letter.

She was also on Shark Tank and was bad mouthing everyone. Her anger was just overwhelming.

I personally think FuzziBunz is a pretty well known brand among the xloth diapering community. Many newbies use them because it's something that shows up right away so it's not like you have to dig around to hear her brand. She just wants to be the only one. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I just don't want to support that.

Quoting Magnolia7:

Tell me more about this. I was gifted some and I don't like them much. I do love bum genius for pockets.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Ick. I would never buy from them knowing how the owner of the company treats other people.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)