Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DIAPER KIND FAVORITES & REPORTS FOUND HERE!!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 6665 Total Views

This is the group directory for our diaper reports and diaper kind favorite posts.

Diaper Reports are posts of one brand/company to review their diapers and diaper accessories. Diaper Kind Favorites are posts about one specific kind of diaper and reviews on which brand of this kind cloth diapering mamas love the most &/or least.

If you are wanting to know reviews on a brand or company before you purchase them or know what kind of diaper you want but not sure what brand this a good place to start.

If the brand/company or kind of diaper you are looking for isn't here feel free to make a post asking about it in the general forum. If a brand/company you want to review isn't here you can either list it in a reply in this post or add it to the What Brand/Kinds of Diapers Do or Have You Used? sticky.

Diaper Reports
(Diaper Reports Found Here)

REPORT: Bum Genius

REPORT: Bummis

REPORT: Chunky Monkey Diapers

REPORT: Dappi

REPORT: Fuzzi Bunz

REPORT: Goodmama

REPORT: Happy Heiny's

REPORT: Kushies/Kooshies

REPORT: Loveybums

REPORT: Snap EZ

REPORT: Starbunz 

REPORT: Swaddlebees & Blueberry

REPORT: Thirsties

Diaper Kind Most & Least Favorites

Fitted One/Multi Size

Sized Fitted

One/Multi Size Pockets

Prefolds

Sized PUL Covers  

While we are building the directory I am going to leave each report stickied for either 3-4 days or until there is as full page of reviews, whichever comes first. I will also check the group for past reviews of each brand and add them to the reports. Then after we have cycled through all the kinds used in the group (if ever as there are new ones all the time, lol) I will start cycling back through ones that didn't get a full page already leaving them up for a week or until they have a full page, whichever comes first.

A blog where a financially responsible, crunchy, stay at home mom on a very tight budget shares the tips & ideas that help help her family stay afloat & live a green lifestyle.

by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Imamom4sure
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 4:47 AM

I totallly recommend Motherease, I use the onesize and the sandy's and the aios by them.

I have tried under the nile, and fuzzybunz and gosh, I'm drawing a blank, anyway, none of the other diapers have worked as well or lasted as long.

cowgirls10181
by on Jul. 15, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I love my G  diapers from gdiapers.com they are wonderful and are now selling cloth inserts!! but from what i have been hearing their inserts work best for ones that are not heavy wetters...

I made my own inserts and love them they are all flannel since my little bum cant handle fleece..

gaiamom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:15 PM

I like Angel Dry because of the snap out absorbers!

kristal2146
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Oh my goodness.. I just LOVE Daisy Doodles!! They are really trim and adorable! They're AI2's, so easy to use that I can send grandpa or dad out with them and know they're gonna be able to figure them out. The inserts are contoured and I double them up for extra absorbancy, but one insert is just great for easily a couple hours. And the elastic around the legs is just right.. no baby parts hanging out or sagging. Truly an awesome dipe!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

<url=http://www.justparents.co.uk/pregnancy/tools/gender-predictor.html][img]http://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedBoy.gif[/img][/url>

caraneden
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I'm currently making my own so that I can get the EXACT kind of dipe I want, but I love the wonderoos!!  They are so easy and dry on the line quickly!

baby

babies

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
caraneden
by on Sep. 21, 2009 at 12:09 PM

They sell these at walmart.com too.  I was thinking about trying these!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

I love my G  diapers from gdiapers.com they are wonderful and are now selling cloth inserts!! but from what i have been hearing their inserts work best for ones that are not heavy wetters...

I made my own inserts and love them they are all flannel since my little bum cant handle fleece..

baby

babies

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
hotshoppinmama
by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 5:00 AM

wheres the ones that are made on her

ErraticMom
by on Mar. 16, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I love Tiny Tush OS Elite and Tiny Tush Trim OS Fitted ..  they are sized so much better than most other diapers. I also love that I can get alot of colors with aplix or snaps..  Tiny Tush fit my daughter so well and doesnt leave marks on her legs and never had a leak.. she is a bit chunky at 31 lbs and I think she will easily go to potty training in them, even though they say they go up to 35 lbs, and she has been wearing since birth.. and in all the size changes of her body they have always easily adjusted to fit her just right.. I have several different brands that I like but these are my first choice diaper..

Renae......

ashleybgarcia
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I use Tiny Tush Elite one size pocket diapers. Great fit, and great absorbency!

Angel_Baby_4U
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 1:50 PM

I really love Eli monster aio's! they hold up so well! and my heartland dreamd fitteds and ai2's! Can't live without these buggers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN