Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DIAPER KIND FAVORITES & REPORTS FOUND HERE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

This is the group directory for our diaper reports and diaper kind favorite posts.

Diaper Reports are posts of one brand/company to review their diapers and diaper accessories. Diaper Kind Favorites are posts about one specific kind of diaper and reviews on which brand of this kind cloth diapering mamas love the most &/or least.

If you are wanting to know reviews on a brand or company before you purchase them or know what kind of diaper you want but not sure what brand this a good place to start.

If the brand/company or kind of diaper you are looking for isn't here feel free to make a post asking about it in the general forum. If a brand/company you want to review isn't here you can either list it in a reply in this post or add it to the What Brand/Kinds of Diapers Do or Have You Used? sticky.

Diaper Reports
(Diaper Reports Found Here)

REPORT: Bum Genius

REPORT: Bummis

REPORT: Chunky Monkey Diapers

REPORT: Dappi

REPORT: Fuzzi Bunz

REPORT: Goodmama

REPORT: Happy Heiny's

REPORT: Kushies/Kooshies

REPORT: Loveybums

REPORT: Snap EZ

REPORT: Starbunz 

REPORT: Swaddlebees & Blueberry

REPORT: Thirsties

Diaper Kind Most & Least Favorites

Fitted One/Multi Size

Sized Fitted

One/Multi Size Pockets

Prefolds

Sized PUL Covers  

While we are building the directory I am going to leave each report stickied for either 3-4 days or until there is as full page of reviews, whichever comes first. I will also check the group for past reviews of each brand and add them to the reports. Then after we have cycled through all the kinds used in the group (if ever as there are new ones all the time, lol) I will start cycling back through ones that didn't get a full page already leaving them up for a week or until they have a full page, whichever comes first.

A blog where a financially responsible, crunchy, stay at home mom on a very tight budget shares the tips & ideas that help help her family stay afloat & live a green lifestyle.

by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Replies (21-25):
LL89
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:41 PM

I really love Sunbaby and gogreenpocketdiapers. Both are wonderful and affordable....I have Sunbaby 4.0 and they are awesome but tend to run a little small in my opinion, but no leaks :) Also, my DD is 18months old and has very chunky legs but little waist. :) So that could be why.

Both have VERY cute prints :) and are super soft and absorbant :)

Ash0527
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 10:48 PM

we use the g diapers with cloth inserts (from diapers.com) and love them!! He's a pretty big wetter so we use the medium size with one of the small sizes on top of it and no leaks yet!

mimi0328
by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 11:11 PM
smartipants diapers are the best! I absolutely love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM
I love:
Pied Piper
Cloth Comfort
BG
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Armygirl2299703
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Love this post. I wanted to cloth diaper with my first child but looked at a few sites and cringed at the price. This time around, due to meeting some wonderful moms in baby groups since, I decided to do some deep homework on cloth diapering. Wanted to do g diapers but our local wal-mart stores don't sell them. I just started building a small stash so haven't used any just yet. dd2 isn't due till Feb. I have however, due to others recomendations purchased a couple Ava's and Kuwaii's. Both are one size pocket diapers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)