Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Least & Most Favorite Brand(s) of Fitted One/Multi Size Diaper?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 12:38 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 2127 Total Views

This post if for what are cloth diapering mamas most and least favorite brands of one or multi size fitted diapers.

So what's your personal most and least favorite brand(s) of fitted one size or multi size diapers?

GreenMama On A Budget Blog
Just Click The Logo To Check Out That Group!

by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KayMMIV
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 12:41 AM

I love my goodmama fitteds, but I hate her business practices, so will only buy them used from now on. I found out recently that when she oversells a diaper she will hold a few back and put them up for auction to get the most money for them and then just refund the parent she 'oversold' them too, instead of sending them to the parents that bought them fairly off her store site. That on top of the horrible customer service means that I will not purchase diapers from her anymore.

I can personally recomment three other mamas that make one size fitteds and have great customer service and who's diapers are just as wonderful, if not more so then goodmamas. Lisa's Drybees, Beth's cheekydiapers and Gretchen's Mack-a-doodles. All three of these are wonderful mamas with fair prices and great quality diapers and customer service.

I also really love Bububebes, but mine were all bought used, so I do not know about dealing with this mama personally, but have heard great things. I also love our Piddle Poddles, again bought used so no first hand knowledge of service, but heard good things and I love our Bohemian Babies, but she is nolonger in business, so you can only find them second hand now.

OutlawMUA
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 2:22 AM

The only fitteds we use are Raining Baby Fluff OS fitteds.. they fit perfectly, are super absorbent, and are affordable! Plus she has HTF fabrics :P

The only one I've tried that I didn't really like was SOS but nothing specific, just didn't fit well for us.

Rik-E
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 1:57 PM

So far we have tried about 6 brands of OS diapers -- HATE them all !  (BG, GM, MT, and several wahm)  Personally I will stick with 'sized' diapers. Although I have made some fitteds for my DD that we love and  fit a wide size range, they are not the fold down starndard OS stye.

The rod of correction imparts wisdom, but a child left to himself disgraces his mother.                Proverbs 29 : 15         Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.      Proverbs 31 : 30

Link for my IHA album. PM for ISO list
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/25704668@N03/sets/72157604784306395/

rhianonmat
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Maybe you could add a poll?

KayMMIV
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Quoting rhianonmat:

Maybe you could add a poll?

I thought about it, but it would be impossible to list all the os diapers, and it doesn't seem like a fair poll if ones get left out, even if I included an other. Also, once you vote on a poll you can't change the answer if you find a new brand you like better. so that also makes a poll not seem like it would be accurate since this will be up for long term. So I decided against the idea of doing polls in these threads.

usmc_wifey230
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Favorite OS Pocket- Tiny Tush

Favorite OS fitted- Bella Bottoms

OS I didn't like- Happy Hiney, Bum Genius

AIOs I didn't like- Bum Genius

Favorite dipe cover- Thirsties, Bumkins aren't too bad but I prefer the extra protect of the gussets on the Thirsties

pregnant belly Due July 11th baby boyLogan 4/18/08

KayMMIV
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM

this post is just for OS fitteds. I will do other post for OS pockets and aios and sized fitteds and pockets and aios and ect. Thanks for sharing!!!

Quoting usmc_wifey230:

Favorite OS Pocket- Tiny Tush

Favorite OS fitted- Bella Bottoms

OS I didn't like- Happy Hiney, Bum Genius

AIOs I didn't like- Bum Genius

Favorite dipe cover- Thirsties, Bumkins aren't too bad but I prefer the extra protect of the gussets on the Thirsties

supercrafty
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:12 AM

Monkey Snuggles, of course!  I don't have any in stock now, but hope to soon.  We use them every night and they are pretty fantastic :)

Imamom4sure
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 4:50 AM

motherease, one size and sandies.

with the onesize, it can be newborn until toddler, and you can snap in all kinds of inserts, be it stay dry, or organic cotton or bamboo,however many folks dont bother with inserts.

the cool thing about the inserts is that no matter how old the diaper is you can always get new inserts, the snaps and stitching stay like new, only the terry gets thin in places after many years of constant use.

Most of mine are 10 years old

the sandy's dont need inserts,

These diapers never have poop dripping out of them.

I started using them 10 years ago, and had them with all 4 of my kids and shared them with my girlfriends two kids and my sister's one kid.

They also make great aio, but they didn't have them when I started so I only bought one out of curiousity, however, I totally recomend these to start with for those who just want waterproof one step diapers that don't leak

willngingersmom
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 4:58 AM

I use my own homemades. Its working for us! :) At first before I made them, I used BG with my daughter and I loved them! But I'm all handmade now!

CLICK TO VISIT:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)