Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Least & Most Favorite Brand(s) of Fitted One/Multi Size Diaper?

Posted by   + Show Post

This post if for what are cloth diapering mamas most and least favorite brands of one or multi size fitted diapers.

So what's your personal most and least favorite brand(s) of fitted one size or multi size diapers?

GreenMama On A Budget Blog
Just Click The Logo To Check Out That Group!

by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 12:38 AM
Replies (11-19):
LaughterHugs
by on Jul. 18, 2009 at 1:07 AM

OS Fitteds are EllaBellaBottoms hands down, excellent T&T which doesn't chafe my chunky thigh baby like serged does and superb business practices and cheap prices for fancy materials! http://hyenacart.com/ellabellabottoms/

goodmamas are ok, they work while i'm washing my EBBs, lol

bububebe, i only have one, but i really don't like it, takes almost no time for lark to soak thru it, but i love the fabric (which is the only reason i bought it)

roobug, only have one, seems good, but i just prefer EBB (possibly b/c my roobug has the violet inner, so it's a pain in the rump to sun things out without leaching out all the color...i much prefer having white inner soaker pads)

OS Fitted Pockets are Cheeky Diapers, hands down :) My whole stash is now Cheeky and EBB,  with a few odd GM found super cheap, a roobug with a awesome print, and a lone BBBB found secondhand, had to buy print with blue froggies :D http://www.cheekydiapers.com/one-size-diaper-covers.html

legalmom343
by on Jul. 20, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I love our Ellabella Bottoms, they are by far our favorite! 

I also like Goodmama's but hate the price.  I have a few Mac A Doodles I like but we dont use them often so I'm still so so about them.

I dont really like Piddle Poddles, they arent as absorbent as many of our other OS fitteds, he pees through them pretty quick.  If you compare the weight to a GM they substantially weigh a lot less due to fewer layers.

I liked our bububebes but I never reached for them so I traded them to a mama who needed some larger fitteds.

Laurakb2420
by on Jul. 21, 2009 at 2:00 PM
I don't have too much experience with fitteds (I've only tried 3 brands) but of the three, I like goodmama's best, and Mutts least.. maybe i'm putting the mutts on wrong though, b/c i just cant seem to get a good fit, and there arent nearly as many layers as the GM's.
RustedRalncoat
by on Sep. 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Love GM but they are way too expensive :(..... I also like thirsties and am starting to dabble in WAHM wares, I recommend giving them a try!

Can't stand mutts because they are just too funky when it comes to the rises and the way they fit. I do however like them when the child is old enough to just wear them without having to fold them.

piperscloset
by on Oct. 1, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I use my wamh diapers from piper's closet. they are organic bamboo fitteds. i love them and love making them for other wonderful babies. we use wool pants and the bamboo gives great absorbancy while remain a trim diaper. i sell my diapers at a reasonable price not over priced.

mommawhite08
by Fluffinator on Oct. 2, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Least: GoodMamma, just way to bulky for anything but around the house!

I have a Mac-a-doodle, it fits great but when I bought it, it said snappiable,  but it's not, the snappie won't bite the flannel so I have to use pins, but it's really thick so it's hard to get the pins in..... so if you get a mac get it with snaps, lol

I have some bunny bums and they are nice except I don't like the dents the hip snaps leave on my baby

My favorite fitteds are some cheap one size flannel/terry fittedsI bought from Ebay, they were called easybabyclothdiapers, I'm not sure if she's still on there or not.  The dry quick, are easy to pin, and fit great under clothes!

mimanchibella
by on Oct. 2, 2009 at 3:06 PM

I totally recommend The Covered Cabooses OS fitteds! They are nothing shy of awesome! Oliver does not get the big red indents that last for hours from the snaps on these dipes, so they have my total approval! They are not wimpy at all either, thick and absorbent, yet super trim! After using them instead of our Goodmamas, which now are our least favorite, we have had to pull out a smaller size pant!

Like I said, Goodmamas are our least favorite at this point. From the way they run their business, to actual physical problems for my son, I do not reach for these diapers at all anymore. Oliver gets huge red indents from the snaps, even after playing with the adjustments. The legs also cause some major raw-ness on his thighs. I just cannot find a way to make them work for us. Goodmamas customer service, and entire staff at that, leaves something to be desired. I would much rather help a mom trying to support her family, over someone trying to build themselves an empire.

j-thomas
by on Aug. 28, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Has anyone used the new Flip diapers or Gro baby?

braylee4
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Everyone should try Patty Pants diapers. Super cute hybrid fitteds, awesome absorbency, and absolutely amazing customer service. I got my 5th diaper from them yesterday and one of the snaps popped off and instead of sending it back to be fixed, they are making me a whole new one. Patty and Kate are awesome mamas who make great diapers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)