Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Most/Least Favorite One/Multi Size Pockets

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 2:51 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 4481 Total Views

This post if for cloth diapering mamas most and least favorite one or multi sized pocket diapers with a wate proof exterior (not pocket fitteds).

So what are you most &/or least favorite pockets?

GreenMama On A Budget Blog
Just Click The Logo To Check Out That Group!

by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RGNaturalBabies
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM

My favorite Pockets are the only two I have tried, so far which are the BumGenius 3.0 One Size Pocket Diaper and the Wahmies One Size Snap Pocket Diaper.  They both have been working great for us!

~Wife to Bradley (9/5/2004), Mom to Rachel Grace 4/10/07 and Baby Boy 3/09

http://www.rgnaturalbabies.com ~Safe, Organic and Natural Products for your baby! 
~Free Shipping on All BumGenius Products, Diaper Covers, and orders over $70!

HelenJ
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:32 AM

The only pocket I have ever used is the OS Pocket Wonderoo! It is the most amazing cloth diaper I have ever put on my baby! It does not leak, even at night, and my son is a heavy wetter. I have seen some bad reviews about this diaper, but I just don't see any problems with it at all. I don't think I could ever find a better pocket (and they are really inexpensive compared to other pockets, too)!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

excougarmama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I buy generic Kushies from ebay. I love them love them. But I dont use them as pocket diapers. I just put a prefold inside them. Works better and no pooper stains in them.

KayMMIV
by Fluff Master on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM

I have only used wonderoo os pockets. I love them!!! We have been using them for about a month now I think they are fabulous. I am starting to have some issues with them wicking through, but after looking into it I have a feeling this has to do with the unusually high levels of chloride in the tap water around here (as in there have been reports released about it and health stuff and all that). Am not really sure, but I just re-water-proofed it with the spray and no more issues, I've had this happen with some of my covers, which is one of the reasons I hand wash them in cold water now, so I really don't think this is a fault of the diaper itself. other then that I absolutely love the fit and material of this diaper. i love the inserts also ;-)

GreenMama On A Budget Blog
Just Click The Logo To Check Out That Group!

lgroves
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:54 AM

My favorite OS pockets are Bum Genius and Sunbaby.  I haven't tried any others, so I have no least faves.

Green apple by Hugo Provoste  A Natural Life
Do you wonder what kinds of chemicals are in the products you use?  Do you want to know about the side effects of food additives?  Click on the apple to see my group, A Natural Life, and learn all about those harmful additives.

bltcahill
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 6:52 PM

We LOVE the bumGenius OS 3.0!!! There are a few places online you can get them (slightly) discounted when you buy them in bundles. 

come be a
      ~Zen Momma~

randaduenov
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I use BG 3.0, rump a rooz, Happy Heiny, and blueberry.  I also have  a coshytush on the way to try out.  My most favorite would be a toss up between the rump a rooz and the BG 3.0.  My least favorite would definitely be the Happy Heiny.  Just not a good fit on my little one.  Only diaper I have leak problems with.

NansMama
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 4:03 PM

My favs are the rocky mountain one size for my son and the whamies one size for my daughter.  I have also tried a FB one size, a BG3.0, and the HH, I haven't had any leaking issues with them, but they are pretty bulky until the child is about 15-18 lbs. My least fav is the baby kangas one size....it always leaks, no matter which child I use it on and no matter what I put inside! 

OliWesMom
by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM

I used Kushies and Bumkins AIOs and with this new baby coming, I decided to try others...so I bought one bumgenius 3.0, one happy heineys and some nature loves off of Ebay.  I've been trying them on my 30 lb 2 year old first to see what I like.  For him, I love the Happy Heiney the best for fit and keeping him dry.  Same with the Nature Loves for keeping him dry, but they are too small for him.  The Bumgenius fits decently, but it's my least favorite of the 3 so far for keeping him dry.  I still like all 3 better than the Kushies and Bumkins!  I'm making pockets myself with PUL and with fleece and they work just as well.

BridgetK6
by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I love my Bum Genius one size. I got a great deal on them so that is mostly what I bought... although I did get one Happy Heiny to try. I liked that the HH was trim but it leaked. :( So I will stick with my BGs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)