Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Congratulations Good For You Girls Earth Day Winner!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 546 Total Views

Congratulations Good For You Girls Earth Day Winner!!!!

HAPPY EARTH DAY WINNER ~Good For You Girls~

In celebration of Earth Day, Good For You Girls Natural Skin Care sponsored a Giveaway!

One lucky winner won a Good For You Girls complete skin care kit.

Complete Skin Care Kit Contains:
Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer

Good For You Girls Compete Kit has everything you need to put your best face forward. Good For You Girls simple, three-step process of cleansing, toning and moisturizing will effectively clean skin of impurities, balance pH, and help to protect from the elements leaving only clean, luminous, naturally beautiful skin. These three products are designed to compliment each other and work together harmoniously.

The url for the contest entry page is- http://green-mom.blogspot.com/2009/03/good-for-you-girls-earth-day-giveaway.html

Good For You Girls has also offered a special 15% discount for us as well. Enter Coupon Code "EARTH" at checkout.

Don't forget to stop by Good For You Girls and let them know how much you appreciate what they are doing both as a natural company and by sponsering this promotional giveaway!

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Shanna7313 said...
I loved the website! I use only paraben free, dye free, fragrance free, products on my daughter and I already. I believe that not only is going more green important for our earth, but our skin absorbs everything. The chemicals in typical soaps, shampoos, and deodorant get absorbed and can NOT be good for a person! I love your blog, and these products. I checked out their site and will definitely be purchasing something eventually!

:) Shanna, aka Celticreverie, winterpoet13@gmail.com
Mon Apr 06, 10:39:00 AM 2009

Shanna was poster #30 (out of total number of posters, not total number of posts) and was picked using http://www.random.org/ 's True Random Number Generator.

Photobucket
Photobucket

On Cafemom Shanna's screen name is Celticreverie

by on Apr. 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)