Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are we doing?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:29 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 387 Total Views

What is going on with everyone right now?

For me-We are not TTC, but mnot preventing either.  Hubby and I started our new food and excercise plan and we are feeling good about it. 

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violetgirl
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Good luck with your food and exercise plan, Melanie!  I'm sure it will keep your mind on other things besides TTC, and you'll feel much better!

I'm on CD-9 now.  I'm due for my IUI later this week.  Once I get an LH surge, I gotta schedule it.  I've decided to go drug free this cycle.  The meds make me nauseous and stressed out, and I'm wondering if the stress is interfering with conceiving.  So, we'll see.  I'm not sure what we'll do if we are unsuccessful again.

CoachyMom
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Michelle-I am anxious to see how that makes a difference for you without medication.  I am hoping it helps you and makes you feel better! I hope you are successful this cycle! Tons and TOns of baby dust headed your way!

Thank you for your well wishes.  I am hoping that while we are taking a "break" we will end up pregnant!

candcsmom2008
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM

AS for me I am CD 7 this is our 5th day with Follistim they did estrogen levels yesterday and she said they were 72-OK I guess she said she wanted to see more like 100-250, but I will get blood drawn again tom and if not higher than we will up the dosage. Shots are not as bad as I anticipated. No side effects yet. I think we are looking at possible IUI on Sunday.. I will update more when I know more tom.

CoachyMom
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Unique-YAY cycle day seven!  I am glad you are not having side effects.  I hope your estrogen goes up accordingly!  I am sending you tons and tons of baby dust!

violetgirl
by on May. 25, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Unique - I'm glad that the shots are not as bad as you thought, and no side effects!  I hope your estrogen levels go up!  Lots of baby dust to you!

candcsmom2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Well had my second U/S today and blood draw this am and never done injectables before I am still not sure what is "good and bad" but RE said I have 2 follicles at 10 mm and I go back Friday for another round. She will call me this afternoon to let me know if I am upping my dosage or staying the same, Also to let me know what my estrogen levels are she expects around 150-300. So we will see.

Lilypie

CoachyMom
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM

YAY Estrogen!  It sounds like you are right one track!  Good luck!  I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

candcsmom2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Ok well estrogen is way low 99 today. So they are upping my dosage and I go back Friday.. So frusterating... But I guess we will wait and see what we see on Friday..

CoachyMom
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM

GOod luck and I hope your estrogen goes up!

candcsmom2008
by on May. 27, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I go in the morning so we will see.. I will update As soon as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)