Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to see what gifts my children have

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 6:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

Gyju-12t-1_hbizq1zjf6
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
missdani08
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM

your kids are one of the hardest reading ive ever had.

all i could pick up on is that your dd will be very difficult as a teen

Im sorry ill try again. ive tried a few times and its very difficult to get in.

RiverPhenix
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I have been told that about my dd, but that is all the other person that read her could get too. Oh no! She is a stinker now with her little attitude. LOL

Thank you for trying though. Anything else you or anybody get would be greatly appreciated. I am gifted and want to know what gifts they have so I can help them develop them. They are very hard to read.

Quoting missdani08:

missdani08
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:11 PM

i feel like ive failed you im sorry!! but yes your ds will be the easier child lol

Quoting RiverPhenix:

I have been told that about my dd, but that is all the other person that read her could get too. Oh no! She is a stinker now with her little attitude. LOL

Thank you for trying though. Anything else you or anybody get would be greatly appreciated. I am gifted and want to know what gifts they have so I can help them develop them. They are very hard to read.

Quoting missdani08:

RiverPhenix
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Don't feel like you have failed me. I can't read them either. LOL I do know though that ds can see spirits but is highly afraid of them and he is psychic and I am sure a whole lot more, that is what I am trying to figure out; what else. LOL He is very talented. Now my dd I also know can see spirits but she is down right terrified of them! Other than that I do not know about her. She is only 2 years old and has speech problems which she will be going to school in the fall for so hopefully next year I will be able to understand her like I can understand my son, who also is in speech school. Both kids are stinkers but wonderful, as any mother would say about their children. LOL Again, DO NOT feel like you failed me. Hugs and luvs.

jgl3g
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Your children are empaths. Your son is very easy going and will seem oblivious to most things however that will be his way of tuning out. Your daughter on the other hand is a very strong spirited child. She is a Clairsentience. Her gifts will be strong and her stubbornness and strong will as a teen and even now comes from her abilities to sense emotion from distance, smell sound, places. She will be the one you will need to work with the hardest as her abilities will be the hardest to control if she does not understand them.

Good luck and I am glad that you are nurturing your children's abilities. They are beautiful by the way. By the way your son has a great personality and is very humorous.

RiverPhenix
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Thank you very much! You are correct with both children.

My son does "tune out". He is extremely humuours. I swear there is an old man trapped in his body. LOL Some of the things he says are so wise and funny, I have asked him where he hears the things he says and I KNOW he has NEVER heard them and he says "I know Mom, I just know." Freaks me out sometimes but I just go with it. LOL 

My daughter has a tendency to just blank stair at me, I guess she is testing how far she can push me? She is EXTREMELY stubborn and strong willed. She seems to be following in her mother's foot steps regarding her gifts, I too have to keep mine under raps or they control me. I thought I was going to go insane when I was pregnant with her, my emotions and gifts were off the charts. That explains why! It was her!!! LOL

Thank you again so very much for responding.

Quoting jgl3g:

Your children are empaths. Your son is very easy going and will seem oblivious to most things however that will be his way of tuning out. Your daughter on the other hand is a very strong spirited child. She is a Clairsentience. Her gifts will be strong and her stubbornness and strong will as a teen and even now comes from her abilities to sense emotion from distance, smell sound, places. She will be the one you will need to work with the hardest as her abilities will be the hardest to control if she does not understand them.

Good luck and I am glad that you are nurturing your children's abilities. They are beautiful by the way. By the way your son has a great personality and is very humorous.

jgl3g
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Quoting RiverPhenix:

My son does "tune out". He is extremely humuours. I swear there is an old man trapped in his body. LOL Some of the things he says are so wise and funny, I have asked him where he hears the things he says and I KNOW he has NEVER heard them and he says "I know Mom, I just know." Freaks me out sometimes but I just go with it. LOL 

My daughter has a tendency to just blank stair at me, I guess she is testing how far she can push me? She is EXTREMELY stubborn and strong willed. She seems to be following in her mother's foot steps regarding her gifts, I too have to keep mine under raps or they control me. I thought I was going to go insane when I was pregnant with her, my emotions and gifts were off the charts. That explains why! It was her!!! LOL

Quoting jgl3g:

No prob lol. Glad I could help. The energy that surrounds your dd is just so unbareably strong it is amazing. I wish i had some one to explain to me when I was younger. I always assumed I was crazy. Was not untill I had my first dd that my grandmother finally opened up to me about her abilities. She is phsychic but she said my great grandmother told her that people would lable her as strange and crazy if she ever told any one what she could do. Amazing how we have opened up since back then.

RiverPhenix
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Both my parents kept telling me I was nuts and I was just imagining all the spirits I saw. I too wish they would have explained it to me. My mom still denies her gifts, she calls it intuition but doesn't consider herself a psychic, which she definitely is. LOL  My gifts have gotten extremely stronger since I finally excepted them and started working with them. My best friend, we found each other after 12 years, is teaching me also. She is extremely gifted and she started working with her gifts after she met her now husband, 12 years ago, and he is also gifted and a white light Wiccan priest. I still have a lot to learn but let me tell you since working with her I am soooo much stronger it is just crazy. LOL She said she doesn't start to work with kids until they can really understand their gifts which is usually around 10 or 11 years old, she said to just guide them and tell them the truth if they ask any earlier than that age.

Thank you again so very much for your reading.

Quoting jgl3g:

Quoting RiverPhenix:

Quoting jgl3g:

No prob lol. Glad I could help. The energy that surrounds your dd is just so unbareably strong it is amazing. I wish i had some one to explain to me when I was younger. I always assumed I was crazy. Was not untill I had my first dd that my grandmother finally opened up to me about her abilities. She is phsychic but she said my great grandmother told her that people would lable her as strange and crazy if she ever told any one what she could do. Amazing how we have opened up since back then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN