Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

I've always known that my oldest daughter had abilities of some kind but never knew to what extent. She's told me about seeing angels ever since she could talk. She has a lot of strange dreams. some come true some seem to be about the past. She has also always just known things. Well she's 11 1/2 right now and the past 6 months or so things have really gotten stronger for her. the phone rings and she knows who it is, she finishes my sentences, she will tell me she has a feeling about something and it happens. She's been talking about having visions she describes them to be like daydreams. the other day we were at a friends house and she had a vision of throwing up on their deck. She ignored it because she felt fine but then about 20 minutes later they were running around playing tag and she came up to me in tears saying her stomach hurt..sure enough she threw up on their deck. (I think from the heat cause she was fine shortly after).

I try to be very casual about it and told her that we should keep track of her visions to see if they come true..for fun. I'm trying to make it a fun thing. I'm just not sure how to handle it though. I don't want her to feel like she's wierd or to be scared of it. I also want to encourage her to embrace it.

Any advice?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
missdani08
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Well first off I can already tell how amazing she is and i see her going so far with her abilities. I see her as a healer she will help ppl by using her abilities she has such a pure energy and a strong mind I dont ever see her drifting into the "dark side" of things but as she gets older she may see frightening things. Her guides are so protective over her I dont think she will ever see "monsters" so to speak or evil entities but she may see ppl deaths and horrible experiences. I do think journaling will be very beneficial to her and you guys could see when she hits what I call a psychic growth spurt maybe its yearly or monthly but it would be interesting to find out. What you need to help her do is find a tactful way to present her visions to ppl. I can tell that when she does/will have these stronger visions she will be so driven to tell the person or family that she may just blurt it out which we all know is no the way of doing things. I myself have had issues with this its so hard to present the negatives. anyway I think you should a guide for her on how to talk to ppl about the visions. I really dont ever see anything negative like attacks or anything but i do suggest do a salt perimeter around the bed just to be on the safe side. shes more prone to astro plane and do life progression and past like regression can be very difficult to deal with when not ready I do think shell have an experience before shes ready and she feels close to you so she will go to you for safety and support so be prepared to help her through it :) I hope i helped email me if you have anymore questions

danielle

ishade
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Your right. she's talked of seeing angels since she was very young...maybe just before she was two...and now she's 11. She's never talked about seeing anything other than angels. My 2 year old sees other things but he's not affraid at all. We've already done the salt thing, thank you :-)  I know she (and my entire family) are very well protected.  Thanks for all the advice! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)