Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY HOPES AND WISHES FOR THIS GROUP....please read!

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

Hello all!

I thought I would write a post on my hopes for this group and what I would like it to become.

First off I vow I will log on at least once a day and to check all posts. Also I vow to welcome all members personally through a personal message or comment to about me posts :)

What I would love is for this group to become a safe place to talk about paranormal experiences, raising psychic children, what we went through in our young life as psychics, our experiences, to help others by using our abilities, ect.

I would also love for all members to feel welcomed, loved, and protected in this group. I will not allow bad juju or negativity in this group (meaning put downs, judgements ect.) there is a difference when we are venting, or asking about advice on negative experiences/entities (those are allowed of course).

I do not mind chatter or nonparanormal/nonpsychic talk. I would love for moms to meet life long friends/safety nets/long lost past life friends. So please feel free to vent about everyday life :)

I know every group owner says "my hope is for this group to be a safe place for moms to meet friends" or "no judging is allowed" BUT I do want this group to be this and I would love for use to become a lil family :)

This is the only group I own so I would love input or ideas on how to better this group I want everyone equally involved with this group (if they want I will never pressure  someone one to do something they arent ready for). I also hope it possible for me to interact and talk with every mom I want to get to know you all and become your friend!

The last thing I would like to mention is please help on permonting this group I feel there are many moms out there looking for a group like this!

I hope you all read this and feel my intent and energy I had while writing this!

Love you all

Danielle

me and ryland (I always like to put a face to whom Im talking to so I thought Id share my pic with you)

by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommabear82
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I think that you have a great group and its one of my favorites. I feel comfortable and quite welcome here. I want to thank you for having this group. And I must add that you are a beautiful person inside and out.

missdani08
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:27 PM

thanks! cant wait to get to know you. i would like to try to remember all moms by their name not SN IF they are comfortable sharing it.

Quoting mommabear82:

I think that you have a great group and its one of my favorites. I feel comfortable and quite welcome here. I want to thank you for having this group. And I must add that you are a beautiful person inside and out.

ishade
by Member on Sep. 2, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Hi...I'm Kimberly :-)

Quoting missdani08:

thanks! cant wait to get to know you. i would like to try to remember all moms by their name not SN IF they are comfortable sharing it.

Quoting mommabear82:

mommabear82
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Quoting missdani08:

Quoting mommabear82:

My name is Crystal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)