Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

interesting talk with my gifted kiddos today

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

OK, WOW..I just had a very interesting discussion with my kids. I'll tell you a little bit about it. We have a child's prayer plaque hanging on the wall in between my kids bedrooms. My 8 year old son said he got up to go to the bathroom and saw a dot come out of that and turn into a person and then there was also a tiger (he thinks it's a tiger) with him. Then they(person and tiger) went down the hall. He was to scared to go to the bathroom so he went to bed. my daughters say they see people all the time. either sitting on the couch or sitting in the kitchen. They both saw a lady wearing a dress and had her hair in a pony tail. They don't talk to them or anything they are just there. Once she(dd) said she saw two that looked just like me and dh (were we astral traveling maybe?) She said they are usually see through but one time one wasn't and it was the color of the rainbow. not sure about that. They all see little lights at night.. usually purple.

Not sure what to make of all this. I'm thinking they are seeing "the otherside" am I right? Are they able to see into the spirit world? They only see this at night when they get up in the middle of the night or they are trying to fall asleep. My daughter has talked of seeing things all her life in every house we've lived in. Oh the tiger my son's seeing is that his animal spirit guide maybe? I always knew they saw stuff but didn't realize so much! wow!

by on Sep. 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN