Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi...

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

My name is Julie and I have 4 children. I come from a family where the women are all connected to the other side. I feel I'm more of a medium with a few sights into the future. I am the first to marry someone with their own ability. My DH, although he blocks it as much as possible, can read minds. He's answered me without me uttering a word. Kinda annoying, lol. Anyway, I have two children who are definately showing abilities. My oldest DS has told me things days before it happens. He's done it a few times since he was 4. My youngest DD has also showed signs. I was doing a picture reading on here and was getting no where fast. I read the email to myself when she (at the time was 2) came into the living room and told me what was in the email. (The email was about a baby and it was a medical question.) I asked her what was wrong with the baby and she said, nothing, he's happy now. Talk about a wow moment. My oldest dd, well, she hasn't shown any signs but I'm waiting and not excluding it. My youngest, lol well he's 15 months old and other than showing no fear on climbing anything. So there's my family, lol. We're an interesting bunch and I'm just trying to figure us out. Oh, and I am still learning on my own about what I can do. My mom blocks as much as she can but she's to strong to block it all, if that makes sense. Anyway, can't wait to get to know you all. Please feel free to ask any questions or give me any suggestions! Thanks!

by on Sep. 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN