Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I know for sure...

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 12:30 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

I have been under the impression that my little girl is either Indigo or Crystal. I have been told by another gifted psychic that she was Crystal... Maybe I would prefer her to be Indigo than Crystal... I dunno maybe I dont know how to parent such a gift...

How can I know for sure??? If she is neither it wouldnt matter to me. Or if she's something I'm not even aware of.... I want to be prepared...

Here is my munchkin, not a recent one but definetly my favorite pic

View All Photos | I took this Pic | La Vane

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
missdani08
by Group Owner on Sep. 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM

well shes born in the generation of crystals (im assuming this pic is resent) but she does give off an indigo energy i could say. She may be both...but im not sure. She is gifted thought. I get the sense that she is very gifted but i get the feeling her attitude is more that of an indigo idk its hard to say.

If she is both it can be difficult to raise her cuz she will feel confused alot with her abilities and her self purpose. when raises her the biggest thing to remember is to be supportive and just there for her.

Im not sure if shes more of an empathic person or electrical yet but im here if u have anymore questions on more specific innocent :)

Supervane
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 1:06 AM

She was born on 9/11/07. The pic above was taken on her 1st bday. I have read the descriptions of both Indigo and Crystal several times. I love her with all my being, but I already feel that I'm going to have trouble understanding her. Thats why I had asked a psychic for help a while back. She was the one who introduced me to the definitions of Crystal & Indigo children. Can a person have the gift of both?

Certain things that have gone on with her have lead to me to believe that she has to fall in one of those categories. Her birth was incredibly dramatic, and she was very awaited for. Portia has a skin condition or allergy we have seen several doctors in the U.S and from my country and everyone has a different answer. It was labeled as eczema, treatments sometimes work... She is very sensitive and empathetic! When she is in distress she breaks out in eczema rash on her wrists. But also she is very verbal she spoke her 1st sentence at 11 months. At 18 months she excelled in a Music class with children older than her. Her Music teacher labeled her as fiercely independent. At age 2 she was dominating a level 3 balance bar in gym class. She paints like a pro! And loves to make projects so much that I have to buy art supplies for her inhome preschool class because she was exhausting it and getting bored. The teacher now has to budget for her "project needs"... I mean I know those are not necessarily bad things but I dont see other kids that I know having similar traits. Oh yes and the rock obsession is BEYOND ME! Today she put rocks on the dog's back and they stayed while the dog was moving! DH thought it was funny, but to me little things like that lead me to believe that maybe more than coincidence is at work...

Sorry to ramble but CLEARLY - I am not gifted the way some of you moms on here are. And I suspect my kid could be... and I was just want to understand her and help her reach her potentials in life. To me that starts now!

Quoting missdani08:

well shes born in the generation of crystals (im assuming this pic is resent) but she does give off an indigo energy i could say. She may be both...but im not sure. She is gifted thought. I get the sense that she is very gifted but i get the feeling her attitude is more that of an indigo idk its hard to say.

If she is both it can be difficult to raise her cuz she will feel confused alot with her abilities and her self purpose. when raises her the biggest thing to remember is to be supportive and just there for her.

Im not sure if shes more of an empathic person or electrical yet but im here if u have anymore questions on more specific innocent :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)