Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silver Lake Cemetery Bartlesville, Ok

Posted by on May. 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1623 Total Views

We had recieved an email via our website about this cemetery that if you there at night weird noises and things happen.  The cemetery is surrounded by a golf course.  We went out there and set up camp for a few hours after dark.  We came out with a few pics and tons of evps.  Upon our prior research of the location we discovered that it was one of the 1st Indian cemeteries in Oklahoma.

by on May. 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
molly_ann
by on May. 19, 2010 at 12:05 PM

In the first pic...is that a shadow?

always_sabrina
by Member on May. 19, 2010 at 12:32 PM

In the center there is a black headstone and then over it is something white.

abernathyvanna
by Group Owner on May. 19, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Amazing shots!  

molly_ann
by on May. 19, 2010 at 5:06 PM

I was close! LOL..those are some interesting shots!

Alianta
by Group Admin on May. 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM

those are really cool :)

Originalkat
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2010 at 7:05 AM

My family lived in a house by the golf course. When I lived there with my parents in the 70's we had strange things happen in the house and mom would talk about the cemetery being close. A few years ago I had to move there to work on the house to sell it. I had my husband and daughter with me and there was so much activity in the house and noises outside that no one heard but us at night. There were orbs, misty figures, etc. I saw one night closing the door a hand on my mine which was thin and dark and it disappeared a quick as I saw it. I also saw a forearm reaching out one time but nothing was ever scarey or menacing. The most unexplained thing that happened numerous times during the night is that we were woke up with almost a mechincal sound which sounded like hyenas. Reality tells me there were no hyenas around but it would get very loud, our dogs would bark and when I opened the blind to look out or turn on the light it stopped but there was no sound of anything running away. The house was backed up to open land so the only neighbors we asked were on one side. They heard nothing, their dogs didn't bark or wake them up and he said it might be foxes. It wasn't foxes, I know that. If you listen to a sound clip of hyenas..that was the noise. Good pictures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)