Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is the farmhouse I grew up in, don't think I caught any ghosts in the pic, but the house looks spooky!

Posted by on May. 19, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 480 Total Views

So this is the house I grew up in, it was in much better shape when I lived here, trust me. This house still stands, though the are around it has been cleaned up, because my parents inherited the place and built a home down from this one, they just didn't have the heart to tear this one down. It breaks my heart to see it in such shape.  Anyway, this house is and was very haunted along with the farm that surrounds it, including my parents new house, the spirits seemed to have moved in with them.  This isn't the best picture it was taken before my parents where given the farm, so it was in terrible shape. I was wondering if anyone out there could get a feeling of what is haunting the farm. They have never been violent to anyone but my brother for some reason, but my brother is more open to them for some reason, he has actually seen the spirits. I know what my son, who has seen the spirits has told me, but I am curious to see what anyone else says they feel!

by on May. 19, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
abernathyvanna
by Group Owner on May. 20, 2010 at 2:30 AM

I am picking up on a few spirits surrounding this house.

The strongest spirit I am picking up on is an older almost elderly woman. I am getting that she is what held her family together... As if she is the backbone of her family. This woman is a bit bigger than average. On the shorter side... gray hair with it pulled back into some kind of bun or something of the sort. She has on a long dress and is wearing an pale pink colored apron.

I'm also picking up on 2 younger males. Short cut, black hair. They don't look the same but they have the same hair cut. I would put their ages between 20 and 25 yrs old. That's about all that I can tell from them though. 1 of them is fairly shy and the other seems to be "outgoing".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)