Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A idea for 1 of my books,whatchu think?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

So I  was thinking about writing a book from our dog point of veiw.Ok.,I know it sound a little cheesy,but the dog will be the narrater,and the book will be about what he sees and think of his family.Oh,and the name will be,"In the eyes of Dutch" .(And yes,Di & Autumn,I named him Dutch,lol.) And dont steal my idea anyone,lol.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amirsmomi
by *Head Admin*Aspiring on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Lol.U a mess!Dutch is cute for a dog.

Diane31
by Supporter on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:57 PM

OH WOW      OKAY SHERIE    TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ALL THIS READING   HE HE HE HEH HE HE HE HE     BUT FORREAL      DUTCH IS A GOOD NAME FOR A DOG    AND I LIKE THE IDEA FOR THE BOOK     IT IS ORIGINAL AS YOUR IDEAS ALWAYS ARE

Autumn_M
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Quoting Diane31:

OH WOW      OKAY SHERIE    TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ALL THIS READING   HE HE HE HEH HE HE HE HE     BUT FORREAL      DUTCH IS A GOOD NAME FOR A DOG    AND I LIKE THE IDEA FOR THE BOOK     IT IS ORIGINAL AS YOUR IDEAS ALWAYS ARE

I think its a great idea. One of my favorite books is Fly on the wall - and the fly is the narrator.

sheri305
by Aspiring writer on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Quoting Autumn_M:

Quoting Diane31:

I think its a great idea. One of my favorite books is Fly on the wall - and the fly is the narrator.

Oh yeah,sure was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)