Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Writing excercise "Vantage point"

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

So this exercise is sorta like a detailed unnoticed visual exercise.O.k.,so look out of your bedroom window(anyone),name 3 things that you see out of that window that you have never noticed or paid attention to before.So my 3 things are

1.My bedroom window is adjacent to my neighbors kitchen window,and @ night if their blinds are open,I can see their kitchen and some of their living room.

2.Now I went to a different window in the bedroom,and I can see my neighbors pool,the 1 that live behind us.

3.And from that same window,I can see a ball that is stuck on top of their house.

Wow,I never really noticed those things before.And I quess that is a good thing,because it kinda feel like a stalker,lol.Oh,and if you dont have  window in your bedroom,you can do this exercise from the living room.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Diane31
by Supporter on Sep. 30, 2010 at 7:37 AM

OKAY I GET IT    IT IS LIKE YOU ARE EXCERCISING YOUR DETAIL ABILITY       WELL I CANT SEE ANYTHING FROM MY BEDROOM WINDOW      BUT FROM THE LIVING ROOM WINDOW    I SEE THAT MY NEIGHBOR DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME STILL HAVE A SOME KIND OF CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT ON HER DOOR FROM LAST YEAR         I SEE A FIRE HYDRANT     THAT I DIDNT REALLY NOTICE BEFORE     AND I SEE THE MAILBOXES     MY VISUAL IS LIMITED HERE BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LIVE IN A CONDO AND IM CONNECTED

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)