Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's meet up!!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 4:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 548 Total Views

Please, I am desperate, people. Is ANyone near/in Gardner. We just recently moved here and I've nobody... I need a momma friend!! 

I'm 26 and have 3 children. 5, 3 and 3 months old an am a SAHM.

by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
groovinhippie
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM
Don't know if you're still out there--i grew up in westminster and now live in leominster. I'm a children's yoga teacher/SAHM with 3 kiddos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiclet731
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Hi! Yes, I'm here. Always waiting for people to come in, but it's usually dead. It's a shame because there are lots of moms in here and noone talks. :( 

Anyway. How are you? As you can see, I stay at home, as well. I've got a 5yo, 3yo and 5 month old.  With Spring here and Summer just around the corner, it would be a good time to have a little playdate at a park or something, eh? 

I don't know much of anything around here. Other than a park or two, here in Gardner. 

Well, nice to meet you and talk soon.  -Amanda.

groovinhippie
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM
Hi Amanda!
My kids are 8,6, and 4. Two boys (the two older ones) and a girl. We live near a great playground in Leominster called Doyle field. After school let's out, maybe we could meet up with the kids.v. I'll be in touch :)
Peace!
Sarah

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gone_Crazy2
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Good morning!

I live outside of Leominster and would love to get together with the little ones.  My 3 year old thinks that dogs can talk. He needs friends as well. haha Maybe my older son will come along and help watch the little ones while we chit chat.  

sapierce25
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Hi! my name is Stephaie I'm from Templeton and have a 10 year old boy!

Gone_Crazy2
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Good morning! 

Does anyone get together from here anymore?  I met some wonderful Mums and along the way lost contact with many of them.    

Jaxster
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Hi Chiclet,
I am new to this whole CafeMom thing. But I stumbled upon it and thought it looked interesting. I just saw your post about being new to Gardner. I currently live in Fitchburg, which is about 15 mins from you. But I grew up in Baldwinville (the town right next to Gardner). Where are you from? Have you met anybody new or found anything interesting to do in the area?
I am also a stay at home mom with one child who is 1. Hope to hear from you!
mamacoop129
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:35 AM
I have a group called The new Massachusetts Moms Group 2012. Im in templeton/ gardner area. Please consider joining, when i get a few moms we will start meetups
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN