Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi i'm Dee

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 11:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 733 Total Views
I just created this group and I want to welcome you all and hope you will stay awhile. I'm very new to this so maybe we can help each other out and learn together. Please be patient with me. I will do my best to get new members and i ask that you all please help to get new members as well by telling all of your mom friends about this group and maybe add the link to your email signature or post it on your social pages that your a member of, like myspace, etc. Thanks and I hope to see this group grow and prosper. Have a great day.

Dee
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TASHA1983
by on Feb. 16, 2007 at 11:16 AM
Dee your a genious we stressed out Fitchburg mom's need to vent to eachother cuz Fitchburg is the worst...LOL!!! Love ya hun!!
Shortie3382
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2007 at 2:15 PM
LOL Dee! Hey ! Whats up! Funny I find you here
rob1
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2008 at 4:21 PM
Hi Dee,

My name is Robin and I joined hte Leo-Fitch group. I just wanted to say to hi to everyone and say that I look forward to hearing what is going in the area for kids this summer or should I say  teen..I have a 14 yr old. This is a hard age:)

Robin
bjksmommy
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2008 at 9:05 PM
Hey Dee, I'll have to add you as a friend.  It's kind of weird that I found here, but I'm happy none-the-less.  TTYL.

Come visit the awesome world of books Usborne Books has to offer

www.ubah.com/U2200

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Amber1986x
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Hi dee :) and thanks for the group im a fitchburg mom who never really goes out anywhere and i don't know anyone from around here ive been living here for about 3 years lol hopein to make some friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN