Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring Break GeOH cachin'

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 283 Total Views

Ageoh cachin' momma's dream...Spring Break!

I walked into the guys room & said get your shoes on, it's spring break! Of course all the usual questions arose..where are we going? how long will we be gone? do i need shoes? (LOL)

We have just moved to this city so we have a geocaching dreamland! We found three on the 1st day of spring break before the guys got too tired to carry on:) How do you spend spring break?

by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
QueenPebz
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
only my ss has spring break next week, i homeschool my sd and she doesnt have vacation weeks since she gets time off when she needs it.

i did load up the gps with all the new local caches so wherever we go we can do a quick grab lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeremysMom
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

My son's spring break will be the first week in April. Unfortunately I have to work. We are taking two major camping trips (one this weekend and one weekend in April) where we will be doing a lot of geocaching.

mynameismuerte
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM
2 moms liked this
In July we'll get to add 2 more states to our maps! We use the app on our phones typically so we are constantly looking to see if there are any near us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raineydays
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Sounds great ladies!
I always forget to geocache when I'm out of my element, ya know? Unless I make a huge mental note, I wont remember to cache while in another state or go camping:)

We've been to Georgia and Florida with the intentions of caching while there but slipped my mind.

supertech210
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Quoting raineydays:

Sounds great ladies!
I always forget to geocache when I'm out of my element, ya know? Unless I make a huge mental note, I wont remember to cache while in another state or go camping:)

We've been to Georgia and Florida with the intentions of caching while there but slipped my mind.

Man thats the first thing I think of when we travel out of state,lol! I cant wait to go camping this spring/summer just so I can geocache. I drive my DH crazy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)