Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

our new coin!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 329 Total Views
We love to cache!  We just got a new coin to keep it spins it called or from divervan.  We also have one from the heard its an elephant.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MichelleMc
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2007 at 8:59 AM
Sounds cool. We have a few coins. Both hubby & son have a pay it forward coin & both earned it. We have a 100th find coin & can't wait almost to the 250 find coin. We also can't wait to get the 10th hide & 25th hide coin. We have a firefighter coin someone gave to us at a geoevent so we could make a cache near a volunteer firefighter memorial ( hubby is a volunteer firefighter ). My son has a 3 boy scout coins, one isn't trackable it was given to him at a geoevent. We have a couple we won at events we have released too.

My husband is all about icons so he loves to discover coins he doesn't have yet, LOL. Our profile is miles long with icons, LOL
CindySchall
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 9:56 PM
How funny our husbands sound scarely a like!  Mike wants to have all of the coin Icons he can get constantly.  We did a 5terrain and 5 difficulty last week just for a coin!  We were volunteer fire fighters too.  OUr name is the bucket brigade our kids are fire doggies.  We have found only 144 caches I think.
MichelleMc
by Group Owner on Jul. 11, 2007 at 9:48 PM
Somehow I didn't see your post.

Yeah my hubby is like that too!

Very cool about the vol firefighters!

We thought for sure we would have hit 250 by now, but things, well, they are just nuts.
KellyDarlin
by on Feb. 6, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Sadly I'm more into the coins than I am caching.  My husband is the complete opposite.  We actually had our own coin minted last year.  Also was a part of a group project last year as well as designed and minted an event coin.  This year we're a part of another group project, and will be having a new personal coin as well as a coin being minted that Oakcoins is picking up and will mint and sell.
MichelleMc
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Very cool

My husband is the coin nut, I really don't care unless it is cool looking. But, I could care less afterwards, ROFL. He likes getting the Icons! LOL.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)