Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's hard being white

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 655 Total Views

I honestly think it is soo hard to be white. We dont have a white month or anything like that. this month is american pacific islanders month or somethin. We get call racist all the time but none of the other races ever do. 

blue ribbon

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Radarma
by on May. 31, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I hear what you saying, I agree but for different reasons. The dedicated months don't bother me, I think that is great.

I am most bothered by people having concrete preconceived notions about how a white person feels and acts.

I sense this seriously heavy shift in people where instead of "equality" it feels we are coming to a place where whites are the bad guys rather than all being equal. It's like we bypassed that equal part.

And I was not taught to feel this way, I have came to this place on what I have seen, experienced, read, and felt. I don't  like it one bit.

chica1965
by on Jun. 18, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Ah that made me smile  i needed a chuckle

I am sorry you fee that way really  I do    but   humorus too

SemperFiesty29
by Head Cheese's Biotch on Jun. 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Are you seriously saying that White ppl don't get a "month" EVERY DAMN MONTH has days associated with "white" holidays... not "white" in specific but really, do you know any black ppl other than my half that celebrate Flag day that Aren't military?!?! Columbus Day! Its white, do you know how many black ppl invented shit and didn't get recognized or have holidays n white ppl took the credit because they had the "funding" to have it "produced"? And as for being called racist, you must have missed the 99xs I've been called racist in the past 3mo's RIGHT HERE ON CM!!! But I do get your point because some ppl think white ppl are the only damn racists in the world n black ppl or no one else can be! Bullshit, ANYONE can be a dick! lol

chica1965
by on Jun. 20, 2010 at 12:30 AM

you make some excellent points     I  for one admire your passion as well

Quoting SemperFiesty29:

Are you seriously saying that White ppl don't get a "month" EVERY DAMN MONTH has days associated with "white" holidays... not "white" in specific but really, do you know any black ppl other than my half that celebrate Flag day that Aren't military?!?! Columbus Day! Its white, do you know how many black ppl invented shit and didn't get recognized or have holidays n white ppl took the credit because they had the "funding" to have it "produced"? And as for being called racist, you must have missed the 99xs I've been called racist in the past 3mo's RIGHT HERE ON CM!!! But I do get your point because some ppl think white ppl are the only damn racists in the world n black ppl or no one else can be! Bullshit, ANYONE can be a dick! lol

SemperFiesty29
by Head Cheese's Biotch on Jun. 20, 2010 at 4:19 AM

Thanks Chica!

DeathBat
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 1:58 AM

awh man. i totally didn't know. i'm filippino.. a whole month dedicated to me! :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)