Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here's My Occupation

Posted by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 395 Total Views

Hello ladies!

Well my occupation revolves at home. I'm also a Gift Basket Consultant for La Bella Baskets.  Also my occupation is cleaning and cooking! Laundry, cleaning bathrooms,vacuuming,mopping floors,dusting,landscaping,gardening, et cleaning up after my 4 kids. My hubby,son, and my 2 cats. It does get tiring, but someone has to do it.

If you like to learn more, here's my site or take a peak!:0)

Thanks looking forward to getting to know you all!

Have a blessed day!

Jennifer McClain

escapescents@live.com

Own Your Own Gift Basket Store For under $20 A month!!

Or order a gift basket for someone:-)

http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/lovelygifts.html

Go to join now button on left under LBB consultant.Signup here with id # 2684 and Jennifer McClain

by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
beachbummommy22
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Awesome. I'll give it a look! :)

amberb1021
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Hello I am a domestic goddess at this point in time which is the best and funnest job. However it does have the down falls all the cleaning and cooking ect... But the pay is something that no one can ever top and the rewards are priceless. I am looking into doing school at home for medical transcribing. So between 6 and 9 I won't be enjoying the cafe with all of you.

Your candles look fun I am definitely checking them out. I love candles.  Everyone have a great day

jersey32girl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:57 PM

I'm a school nurse.  I'm also a full time mom to three beautiful children.  I also sell AVON on the side.  If anyone is interested in AVON they can check out my webstore...www.youravon.com/maureenrobertson.  Oh, I'm also the cook, maid etc in my house...LOL!

The candles look awesome, I'll have to check them out.  I'm a candle addict that probably should have a support group  hehehe

jennyfrances
by Member on Jun. 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I'm the Avon Lady. Looking for new customers everyday to order online. Every one knows Avon but did you know how Great there sales can be? You also can get Free Shipping on any size order. Try this code at check out FSANY. If it doesn't work I'll find another one. Also anyone that orders from me I try to order what they are selling.

http://www.youravon.com/jenniferrainey

writer217
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I have several part-time jobs. I work in a hospital t-shirt store, sell Mary Kay occaisionly and teach scrapbooking! I also am working right now demonstrating the Cricut machine on Sundays at Michaels!

Come visit my blog... www.iteachscraps.blogspot.com

UNIQUIC.COM
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I would like to take this time to introduce myself to you.  Here is a brief summary of me. I live in Jefferson City, MO.  I have my own business which I'm co-owner with my daughter called UNIQUIC.COM  where we sell one-of-a-kind products, we also customize. I have two children they are grown and a beautiful granddaughter. I like sewing, crafting, playing the piano, gardening and much more...  I also enjoy empower, developing, and enhancing people.

I also have another site that is for business professionals who wants to get more exposure to increase revenue it called UNO Uniquic Networking Online Check us out. We have blogs, videos, chat with WEBCAM! You can talk and network with people or have conference with your employees. We also have SHOP where you can sell your PRODUCTS for free on our SITE!  Have a great day

We Can Make "U" Uniquic check us out www.uniquic.com

<a href="http://www.spruz.com/?rf_id=1514" title="Free Website" target="_blank">Free social websites with Spruz</a>
Free social network sites.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)