Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anybody Need To Vent? Please NO Bad Language!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:32 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Shelli96
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:54 AM

LOL! Most moms need to vent usually once a day :). The thing I am most upset about at the moment is not family but work. I am a librarian at my daughters school. The district is thinking about reshuffling all of the librarians in the district to different sites. They do not have to tell us what school by any set time; only if we have a job or not. So all week I have been packing up my things. Stuffed toys, puppets, items I use as displays - you name it. So far I have had to move 3 cars loads and have probably another 2 more to go. I can't even leave my things at school over the summer because the district might not give me a day to go back and collect it before I have to be at a new site.

I love my job and I love the school I work at. I feel hurt that I am getting treated so poorly by the district that I work so hard for. My wages have been frozen, I donate tons of hours of my own free time so projects can get done and do anything I can to help our teaching staff.

Long story short: I'm frustrated but mostly sad about being treated like a robot that can be sent anywhere with out any warning.

uniquemom30
by Group Owner on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:03 AM

hugsAww I'm sorry! Nobody should be treated that way! ~bighugs~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)