Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mary Kay Lady Here!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 511 Total Views

Hi. I sell Mary Kay. Mary Kay is skin care, cosmetics, all about teaching you how to feel good about yourself, no matter how much or how little you like to wear cosmetics. I love to help other women by starting with a complimentary facial. From there, whether it is a one on one or a party style class, women can comfortably ask questions that address their needs. I love building relationships with people, helping them be at their best. Feel free to check out my website, www.marykay.com/jfigorito, shipping is always free to the customer. Anyone on Long Island, give me a buzz and we'll set up a date. For those that are a distance, (and those that are close) you can register on the site, upload a pic of yourself, and try out different looks! I love to work with everyone, work within their budget to get them what they want. Looking forward to meeting everyone, on the phone or  through email. 

Jennifer Figorito

www.marykay.com/jfigoritopink ribbon

by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
frndlyfn
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I love the foundation that Mary Kay has but no money to get it :(   Hopefully i will be able to find a job and order some soon.

fig219
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2010 at 8:34 AM

Wish I had seen this earlier, so sorry I didn't. I keep getting lost on this site, going from group to group. I sent you a message, but you not having cash can be worked out. Get in touch with  me and we will discuss. Anyone else in the same situation, cash flow problems can always be worked out. Just get in touch with  me. Right now I am having my Pink Sale for Breast Cancer Month, orders including pink items receive a 15% discount, and hostess' will receive something pink for free!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN