Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayer For (Wiard4jesus) cafemom Angela!!

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

Please pray for Angelas Grandma, she's in the ICU and it doesn't look good. She was given 15 minutes to live. She's doing ok, but please pray for her and Angela and family.

Also Ladies Angela had a big fall and she's pregnant please pray for her and her baby, through these terrible times.

Thankyou!

Jen

by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
godsgirl26
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Praying :)

L6Hughes
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2010 at 8:39 AM

How is she doing?  Did she make it through the night?  Praying for her and your family.  I know it's  tough on the entire family.

uniquemom30
by Group Owner on Jul. 7, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I will find out, she's on facebook. Her name is Angela Wiard if you want to add her.

mommyoftwo395
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Dear Lord,

Please be with this family.  May you help them heal.  May your love shower down on them...Please lord be with them...In Jesus name I pray...AMEN

uniquemom30
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Her grandma is doing great!!!

wiard4jesus
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 6:12 AM

JEN~Thank You for posting about my Grandmother & for me....Your such an Amazing friend & I'm Truly Truly Blessed to have you in my life:) I wish I had more friends like You Girl...Big Hugs.....

I want to thank you ALL for your prayers & support..My Grandma made it through her surgery & is home fighting to get rid of staff infection in her urine & Kidney..God is Good & Prayers have been answered..Please continue to pray for full recovery & for comfort from all her pain..

As for Me~me being Clumsy & tripping over a cord in my room caused me to fall very hard flat on my Stomach...I went to the Emergency Room & baby was okay but they found out that I have marginal Placenta previa(Low~Lying Placenta)which can cause major issues if it goes into Full Placenta Previa...My Dr is doing ultrasounds regularly to keep an eye on that & other issues that I'm having...I know GOD has his hands on this Precious child of his so I continue to pray for a healthy Pregnacy & healthy baby:)

Again~I thank everyone of you for lifting my Family & myself up during this time...I appreciate it more than you will ever know;) GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!

Your Friend~~Angela

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)