Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What will we look like?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM
  • 23 Replies

In LL we're the cute little barista w/ the pad in her hand. I was wondering what our baker was going to look like or if CM even knows yet. Do we get to wear a cute hat? Will our hat change as we become better bakers? Any idea? Do we have a cute apron?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brighteyes112
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM

The curiosity is killing me!!! lol

SweetyPiesG
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Me, too, Brighteyes!  And each time somebody posts a question related to Baker Street I check it out, thinking, "Oh boy, this time the CM mod can't possibly hold it in any longer.  I know she's going to tell us the start date.  "

But no. . . still in the dark.  (Sniffing for pastries).

-SunKissed-
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:08 PM

bouncing

Cafe Nikki
by CafeMom Team on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Right now you don't actually see "yourself" in the game, but you do see your shop -- which is actually a truck!  That's right -- a bake shop on wheels!  :) 

Later on in the game, we plan on adding a bunch of ways to customize your truck so you can add a bit of your own personality to your shop.

Nikki

-SunKissed-
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Oh wow thats cool...Thanks Nikki

laffin4fun
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Oh, this is getting very exciting!  I keep sneaking in here to check during the day while I am at work to see if anything is happening!  I can't wait for this game to start!

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:06 PM

good

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

Right now you don't actually see "yourself" in the game, but you do see your shop -- which is actually a truck!  That's right -- a bake shop on wheels!  :) 

Later on in the game, we plan on adding a bunch of ways to customize your truck so you can add a bit of your own personality to your shop.

Nikki

Liansmommie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:28 PM

very cool

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

Nikki

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 
~~I'm New Here Admin

JessieAtHome
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Soooo Cool!!!

Latte Land PinUp

firenicecream
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:33 PM

I think we should look like this.
(Duff from Charm City Cakes!!!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)