Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a suggestion? Tell us here!

Posted by   + Show Post

We'd love to hear your suggestions to make the game better.  If you think of anything you would love to see in Baker Street some day, please post them here!

We won't respond to everything posted in here, but we will read everything. 

Thanks for your ideas!

Nikki

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:07 PM

I would like to be able to abandon a customer like you can in LL. I keep getting the bear but I am out of honey to make the one thing he likes. I hate wasting ingredients to make him something he hates.

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Quoting Mom2_Jimmy_Anka:

I would like to be able to abandon a customer like you can in LL. I keep getting the bear but I am out of honey to make the one thing he likes. I hate wasting ingredients to make him something he hates.

they aren't going to have an "abandon customer" option in BS. you have to deal with every customer you get, even if it is an angry bear :) (but on the bright side, there is an award for serving him and another one for getting picnic baskets)

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:26 PM

It would be awesome if we could have how much energy we have under the games tab when you scroll over it like we do for Latte Land. :)

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

beckie66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Are we going to be able to click on customers to see what we have previously served?

innulik2000
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:51 AM

are we able to send gifts to other players, like in LL?

MalibuMommy
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

A "shopping cart". Like when you're low on a few ingredients, you can buy all of them in one shot rather than having to do it all individually. It would make *my* game experience better because my work computer is slow some days.

Wilma37
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Quoting nicole_Evans:

Could you add a customer tab so we can see what we've served them like in LL?

That's what I would like to see also

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:27 PM

I know it has been mentioned before but I would love to leave little notes to the people I take a break with and leave gifts. I loved being able to do that in LL

Wilma37
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 4:30 AM

I sure don't find this as challenging as going through all the complicated levels of LatteLand. Not sure I need to make time for this in my life at this time anyway. Did the previewers write "walk-throughs" like they have for LatteLand so we can get some idea of what is going on?

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Quoting Wilma37:

I sure don't find this as challenging as going through all the complicated levels of LatteLand. Not sure I need to make time for this in my life at this time anyway. Did the previewers write "walk-throughs" like they have for LatteLand so we can get some idea of what is going on?

trust me, the second area is much more elaborate than the first. the challenge is in having to figure everything out for ourselves :) and nope, we didn't write walkthroughs because stuff changed from then to now so they wouldn't be right anymore anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)