Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Baker Street!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the Baker Street group!

Feel free to talk about the game, ask questions or share tips with other Baker Street players!

If you want to post a spoiler (favorite recipes, what customer drops, etc.) please use white font to hide your text.  You can do this by clicking the "A" icon at the top of your post/reply window and selecting the white color for your text.  That way, those who don't want to find out the answer can skip over it.  If someone posts a spoiler and you want to see what it says, click and drag your mouse over the space.  Here's an example: --->This is a spoiler!<---

When you start a post that has spoilers, please include that information in your post title to let others know.  Also, please do not post any walkthroughs or guides in this group.  We want everyone to figure stuff out and enjoy the game!

Lastly, if you have any problems or find a bug, please let us know by posting here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/110532/forums/read/11702759/Found_a_bug_or_issue_Report_it_here

See you in Baker Street!

Nikki

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessieAtHome
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

So glad it's open! THANKS!!!!

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I am so glad it is open for good :)

Sillieguze
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM

So happy it's open.  Thanks to the team for all your hard work! 

momof3angela
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM

It's officially open....shouting

HurleyMom25
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM

I am so excited that it's open!! Wooo hoo! Thank you team for all the hard work and effort you put into making this a great game!

halaz1213
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Thanks team!  I was a little confused when I came back this afternoon & was starting over again.

rockstarkk
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Thank you for all your hard work team!!

aidansmommy961
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I'm so happy it's finally up, I'm loving it! Also, I'm happy that you have told people not to post walkthrus. I think those took a little bit of the excitement out of some parts of LL

pattie14
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM

THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM

I'm so excited!   I have a little time to play right now and hope to spend more time on it later this evening.  I wish that I had more time to enjoy it right now though.

I've been so busy lately I didn't even have time to get in on the testing of it, so I'm going in totally blind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)