Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Customers?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM
  • 9 Replies

In Latte Land there is a way to click on the customer and see what you have served them in the past.  I'm having trouble remembering what I've served someone and what I haven't, and digging through the journal is just too time consuming.  Any way to get the customer history?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
steelcrazy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I have been keeping track on a piece of paper.  I'm just anal like that though. lol

parkgirl
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I'd like to know this as well.  

JessieAtHome
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

This suggestion has been made, I believe there is something that will happen in the future. For now, paper and pencil.

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Like the PP, pencil and paper

Cafe Nikki
by CafeMom Team on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Yes, right now you'll have to go through your Journal if you want to see what you've served your customers.  We're planning to add a new feature to the bake/serve page that will allow you to see if the customer loved/liked/hated a recipe when you select it and the number of times you've served it to them.  A customer page might also be added in the future.

halaz1213
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I have a word document I'm keeping open alongside that I just copy & paste the results into once they are written out in the journal.  Then I can see what pays best if I don't have a green entry yet.

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Quoting halaz1213:

I have a word document I'm keeping open alongside that I just copy & paste the results into once they are written out in the journal.  Then I can see what pays best if I don't have a green entry yet.

i do kinda the same except i have an excel spread sheet. i jot the stuff down on a paper and then put it into the spreadsheet when i don't have a squirmy baby in my lap lol.

halaz1213
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Quoting Angelgirl25:

i do kinda the same except i have an excel spread sheet. i jot the stuff down on a paper and then put it into the spreadsheet when i don't have a squirmy baby in my lap lol.

I totally understand waiting till youdon't have the baby in your lap!  I wonder if using the spreadsheet would be easier to find a character when I have to add results, I think I'll give it a try to see what's easiest for me.

But I know I would lose all the different pieces of paper since I play on a laptop most of the time!

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I keep my papers on the keyboard of the laptop when I'm not on it, that way the papers move with the laptop.  I'm sure I will eventually misplace them though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)