• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about the Awning

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

Since we only have one bakery, will it travel with us? or will its effects only work in Bakersfield?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:41 PM

It goes into your "Trinkets" so my guess would be that it stays with you, just like all your equipment does.

Cafe Jamie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Quoting Angelgirl25:

Since we only have one bakery, will it travel with us? or will its effects only work in Bakersfield?

It travels with you, but for now it has the most effect in Bakesfield. I can't comment on whether or not it will change things for you in a later region.

sealed lip

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Quoting Cafe Jamie:

Quoting Angelgirl25:

It travels with you, but for now it has the most effect in Bakesfield. I can't comment on whether or not it will change things for you in a later region.

sealed lip

thanks Jamie :)

katya197
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM

I've not seen an effect in Bakersfield.  :[  I'm not getting any extra drops at all that I can see.  I can't keep chocolate or oats to save my life.  Anything that requires those things I get to serve maybe one in five times.  I wish I had gone ahead and bought the ticket and moved on.   I thought the awning would help.  ;_____;

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Quoting katya197:

I've not seen an effect in Bakersfield.  :[  I'm not getting any extra drops at all that I can see.  I can't keep chocolate or oats to save my life.  Anything that requires those things I get to serve maybe one in five times.  I wish I had gone ahead and bought the ticket and moved on.   I thought the awning would help.  ;_____;

it won't get you extra drops, it will just make the customers who drop stuff come around more, therefore increasing you chances of getting more frequent drops. the ratio of drops won't change though.

example: if the farmer drops 1 in 5 times, he will always drop 1 in 5 times. BUT with the awning, you may seem him 1 out of  5 customers, versus say 1 out of 10 customers

katya197
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM

thank you, I didn't understand that - I'm probably getting more benefit than I think.  :)

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I didn't really notice a diffrence either, and had hoped it would be noticable so I'd have a bit more chocolate, honey and oats before moving to SH. I movd as soon as I could with almost none of the items I'd hoped to bring along, and I had not been serving the chocolate...oh well. I know I;ll be back some day at least for awards if nothing else

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)