Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This may be a dumb question but.....

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM
  • 6 Replies

I know this may seem like a dumb question but I have been looking around and have not found a way to add friends in Baker Street. I assumed that the friends we had in Latte Land would follow us. I may be mistaken but I do not see anything that adds/invites friends? Can someone inform me please?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:17 AM

it's being worked on :) should be working soon :) (like in the next couple weeks i'd think)

territaylor
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM

i was wondering the same thing since I was going to try to take a break at your shop, I had to find you in the list

nehi81
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Thank you! I thought I was crazy! I knew there was a tab for friends but never saw where they followed us or we could invite. Loving the game other than going through the list or having friends list. I just don't want to miss someone and have them mad because I overlooked them. Thanks again and have a blessed day today and everyday

!thank you

nehi81
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Its crazy and then by the time you find the name you are looking for you have enough energy to serve someone. LOL. I have been laughing at myself all morning because I thought I was going crazy. It is good to know I am not alone!

RosieCheeks64
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Isn't it awesome how quickly the energy fills?

cindlyn
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM

i went in under players and all my old friends from LL followed me so i did not have to look for them. Just click on players then friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)