Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heather2001

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM
  • 2 Replies

I was wondering how much sleep you got last night ?!

I saw that me and you and maybe one other person was up until the wee hours of the morning playing.. The sun was up when I finally passed out.. LMAO. I got 3 hours ! I know that's not good for either of us since we're EXTREMELY pregnant, but for me it's just like when I started LL, I'm highly addicted !

BTW, How's the pregnancy going?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Heather2001
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Lol, not much.  I had slept in yesterday and couldn't get to sleep last night.  LUCKILY, my DH is home today so I got to sleep in a bit today.  Not sure if it's a good thing that BS was open to play - though it was either play or stare at my ceiling.

I'm just anxious to have this baby and get it over with.  I really don't want to go super overdue...again.  How is yours going?  =)

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Lol exactly ! I've been having a hard time getting to sleep at night anyway because I have so much pressure and have to run to the toilet all night , but the team opening BS definitely did not help.. ! At 34 weeks she was already est. 6lbs 5oz via u/s ! I know they can be off by some because they measure different things that vary baby to baby, but I have a history of bigger babies, lol. At 37 weeks my son was born 9 lbs 13oz!

Other than that, the pregnancy is going fine. I have 15 days until my c-section, but hoping Aaliyah decides to come next week ;)

Maybe our LOs will decide to come on the same day, yes? But not trying to jinx you into staying pregnant longer ! You've done your time! Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)