Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Angelgirl25 and halaz1213

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do you mind me using your information about the green entries in a walkthrough that I'm creating? I have it typed up, but I wanted to check for your permission before I posted it.

Technically IDK if I'm allowed to make a walk through, but since the same questions as being asked about what to serve and who drops what etc, I thought it was about time.

Also, do you have any tips/special info that you think should be included?

ALSO, if ANYONE has posted information that no one posted before, do I have your permission to put it in the walkthrough?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM

you could use it. BUT the team has asked that no walkthroughs be made. (it`s in the `Welcome`post i believe)

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:15 AM

AH!!! Thanks ! I'm glad I didn't post it ! LMAO.

Quoting Angelgirl25:

you could use it. BUT the team has asked that no walkthroughs be made. (it`s in the `Welcome`post i believe)

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM

no worries :) i know they were deleting posts yesterday that people were trying to start walkthroughs in so i figured they didn't want them, then when i was re-reading the welcome thing this morning i saw a little line about it

Cafe Nikki
by CafeMom Team on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM

We have not deleted any posts, but as Angel mentioned, we're not allowing any walkthroughs or guides to be posted so can have fun and figure things out.  You can post spoilers, but we encourage everyone to label their posts and/or white out their text so those who don't want to see that stuff can skip over it.  :)

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Wow, this early in the game?

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM

oh, sorry. i figured you guys had been the ones to delete them. there were a couple of posts first thing yesterday where people were trying to make lists of everyone's fave recipes (about 5 minutse after the game launched) and when i went to reply it was deleted by the time i hit submit. i just assumed it had been one of you guys. guess not :) Sorry Nikki

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

We have not deleted any posts, but as Angel mentioned, we're not allowing any walkthroughs or guides to be posted at this time so everyone can have fun and figure things out.  We're allowing spoilers to be posted, but we encourage everyone to label their posts and/or white out their text so those who don't want to see that stuff can skip over it.  :)

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Got it ! I just saved it in my computer for future reference :) Thanks !

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

We have not deleted any posts, but as Angel mentioned, we're not allowing any walkthroughs or guides to be posted so can have fun and figure things out.  You can post spoilers, but we encourage everyone to label their posts and/or white out their text so those who don't want to see that stuff can skip over it.  :)

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I just figured since everyone was asking the same questions about how to do that or who to serve what etc that a walkthrough would make it easier, but now that I know it's not allowed, it's not happening :)

Quoting heathermichelle:

Wow, this early in the game?

JessieAtHome
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I always find it much more fun to figure things out. That's why I like starting when the game is opened. It is fun to have a group to work with. I kind of get annoyed when people just want the answers handed to them, how is the game any fun, then?

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Very true!

Quoting JessieAtHome:

I always find it much more fun to figure things out. That's why I like starting when the game is opened. It is fun to have a group to work with. I kind of get annoyed when people just want the answers handed to them, how is the game any fun, then?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)