Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby shower Heather2001

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM
  • 10 Replies

I don't know of a way to gift players here like we do in Latte Land, but wanted to have a baby shower for Heather2001

Any ideas would be great. Maybe we can all get refills from Heather, so her energy imcreases a bit while she's out.

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing baby pics one day soon!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:15 AM

is that why she's not here this morning? is she having the baby? i know she was around late last night so i just assumed she was sleeping in today :)

that's a good idea though about visiting and taking breaks with her, here's the link to her truck for quick access:

http://www.cafemom.com/games/baker_street/profile.php?player_id=28

christaberk
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM

I haven't heard anything about her having the baby today. I know she's hoping that it will happen soon. But I think the baby shower is a great idea!!

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I'm not sure, but i think her due date was yesterday or the day before. I know she said she had been given 2 due dates, and chose to think of the second one as the day since she REALLY doesn't want to be induced.

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Wish we could give her energy packs like in LL, or opals, but I haven't accumulated any here. I hope we get a good drop rate of those

Heather2001
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Aww!  You guys are so sweet!  I was wondering why I woke up to a bunch of refills bought in my store, lol.  Thanks so much!

blowing kissesyou rock

Heather2001
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Oh, and to update - still no baby.  =(  The full moon yesterday let me down.  I hope soon!  I will get plenty of pics up as soon as baby decides to make his/her appearance.

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I have yet to get a refill from you, but I will. Glad to see you here, I think??? since I know you want to have the baby...hope you got some good rest at least.

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 AM

You said his/her!!! So you don't know what it is. I LOVE surprises and never chose to find out with any of mine. No matter what, it was always a thrill, as I'm sure you know. Always in total AWE when the baby arrives.

JessieAtHome
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Oh, crud! I thought you were saying Baby G because it was a girl, but now I realize that is just the first inaital of your last name. If it's a boy I'll have to make you new booties!

Heather2001
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Oh don't worry about it, momma!  It was so sweet of you to do that I didn't want to say anything seeing as there's still a 50% chance that it's fine, lol.  And anyway, if it's a boy, he can rock pink just as well!

Quoting JessieAtHome:

Oh, crud! I thought you were saying Baby G because it was a girl, but now I realize that is just the first inaital of your last name. If it's a boy I'll have to make you new booties!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)