Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fourth Of July

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

Will there be a special event going on for the Fourth of July in Baker Street like Latte Land has for the holidays? It would be nice since this game is so new and we could earn special awards or something useful.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:24 AM

That would be great! Maybe we could have fireworks dropping firy opals, and LOTS of them! I'd like to see a special in LL as well, but the team prebably needs a break sometime, and there's enough new here to keep interest up.

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:25 AM

I personally doubt and would be surprised if they will do anything this early. They are still working out the kinks in the game.. trying to do that and holiday celebrations already may be too much on their plate .. Not saying that they can't do it (c'mon this IS CM Team we're talking about) , but it just would be alot. Guess only time will tell.

Cafe Nikki
by CafeMom Team on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Yep, our hands are full right now -- we're building new areas, adding new features, and fixing lots of bugs!  Maybe we can squeeze in something for the 4th, but no promises.  :)

nehi81
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I was just wondering but I know you have a lot on your plates there. Just thought I would throw it out there. It is always good to have something to look foward to especially when you are addicted to these games!

Cafe Nikki
by CafeMom Team on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Definitely!  Can't wait to start doing events here in Baker Street, especially for the holidays.  The recipe possibilities are endless.  :)

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

Definitely!  Can't wait to start doing events here in Baker Street, especially for the holidays.  The recipe possibilities are endless.  :)

OOOH we could have a week long "wedding season" in the summer and serve fancy wedding cakes and stuff, and Halloween we can have spider cupcakes and jack o' lantern cakes and witches fingers cookies...christmas we can have gingerbread men, yule log cakes, fruitcakes, peanut butter reindeer cookies

GAH dont' get me started on baking ideas...

great now i want cookies lol

mummaof2lilboys
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Love the ideas Angelgirl!

twogirlsmama79
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Don't forget about all kinds of heart-shaped things around Valentine's Day!

Quoting Angelgirl25:

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

OOOH we could have a week long "wedding season" in the summer and serve fancy wedding cakes and stuff, and Halloween we can have spider cupcakes and jack o' lantern cakes and witches fingers cookies...christmas we can have gingerbread men, yule log cakes, fruitcakes, peanut butter reindeer cookies

Honeybun09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:28 PM

I hope there is! That'd be awesome.

However, because it just opened, I'd be fine with just the fact that we have an awesome new game to play. :)

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:35 PM

lol yeah, i was gonna move on to Valentines suggestions, but after the christmas stuff my mouth was watering so bad i think if i had thought about any more baked goods i would have had to go on another baking binge like i did a few weeks ago lol.

Quoting twogirlsmama79:

Don't forget about all kinds of heart-shaped things around Valentine's Day!

Quoting Angelgirl25:

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)