Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweetside Heights

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  • 6 Replies

so i'm trying to wrack my brain to figure out what i did the other day to release the Sheriff, Pooki and the guys in Sweetside Heights. but for the life of me, I can't think of anything i did, or special messages i remember seeing, they just started showing up out of the blue.

Does anyone know what triggers them to start showing up?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heathermichelle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I don't even recall if I did something special to release them lol. Bad, I know lol. I think they just started showing up. Don't hold me to that though.

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Pooki just showed up for me .. I just moved to Sweetside Heights so I've done nothing special.. Maybe it's just they are shy at the moment? IDK.

christaberk
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM

I don't know. I never saw the sheriff in Sweetside at all, even in testing. I get the guys and Pooki since the game was wiped.

Heather2001
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

I think the sheriff starts showing up once you serve the Snoggerdoodle to either The Explanation or the DJ.  At least, that's how it worked for me.

Quoting christaberk:

I don't know. I never saw the sheriff in Sweetside at all, even in testing. I get the guys and Pooki since the game was wiped.

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:29 PM

hmm. during testing i got the sheriff  before i got Pooki even. and WAY before i was able to serve the cookie to the guys. i dunno. i haven't even seen Pooki yet though so i have no idea how to get her to come around.

Quoting Heather2001:

I think the sheriff starts showing up once you serve the (deleted) to either The Explanation or the DJ.  At least, that's how it worked for me.

Quoting christaberk:

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM

i'm starting to wonder if you have to hit Level 12, and that magically releases them?

nope. for some reason she just showed up, followed right behind by The Explanation... no idea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)