• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double Dipping! :)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 22 Replies

I have not finished LL yet. I'm still trying to collect all the red pills! But since Baker Street opened I didn't want to get left behind so I have been playing here too! lol When I have to wait for energy here I go to LL to play a round or two then I come back here and play a round or two. Is anybody else doing the same? :) Thanks cm team for creating another addication!;p lol

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beckie66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Yep :)  I play both at the same time!

__bcnp
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Yes  ma'am ! I still have ALOT to do in LL.. I still have to go through the candy factory and the basement of JW , I haven't even  started on MM, and then I have to go back and get all the other awards I missed.. I will be in LL for a while still.. lol.

-SunKissed-
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Yup I am doing the same thing =)

halaz1213
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I worked my tail off to finish the basement probably about 2 weeks ago so I'd be rady for the BS opening.  I'm not sure if I'll go back to finish the awards or not in LL right now.  It seems like I hardly have time before my energy refills in BS which is making it hard to try to get other stuff done!  Makes BS more addicting for me since I feel like I can get more play time.

coffee.crisp
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Yeah, me too, lol...work is super slow this time of year so I'm stoked to have ANOTHER game to waste time :)

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I'm doing the same thing as well.  I actually have them both open at all times and just click between tabs. lol  It is very exhausting being a baker and barista at the same time.

LUVETER
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:09 PM

doing the same thing:D

alwaysjoart
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:17 PM

ialways have them both open too. i am in the basement right now in LL and i really want to get all the awards so i will be playing both games!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm doing the same thing as well.  I actually have them both open at all times and just click between tabs. lol  It is very exhausting being a baker and barista at the same time.

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I'm still stuck in the ^%$#@*( candy factory and it's really getting old! lol

Quoting alwaysjoart:

ialways have them both open too. i am in the basement right now in LL and i really want to get all the awards so i will be playing both games!

Quoting steelcrazy:

nehi81
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:52 PM

You are not alone! I think most of us are trying to play both games which is really fun but exhausting. But as long as I am having fun, I will be addicted to both games for a while. I can't help it ..... I am addicted to both!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)