Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

strategy question

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

hi all, I tried re-reading through the other posts and couldn't find the answer to this, but this has been a chatty group the past few days...  hmm, wonder why??  lol  anyway, I apologize if this was asked and answered.

so - the question:  does anyone know if what we are doing now stays?  I know that the progress people made during the closed beta was wiped.  Will this be wiped at the end of the open beta?

I honestly don't care either way.  It just would affect my strategy a bit.  I'm the type to diligently complete things and move slowly from one area to the next.  But, if this will all be wiped, then I might be more motivated to try to rush through the areas.  In the long run, it doesn't really matter, as I'm assuming we can go back to earlier areas, etc etc, just like in LL.  Its more a question of - is the current goal for people to get as far forward in the game as possible to search out bugs, or is the goal for people to play in as many ways as possible, to find bugs that might only come up after your __________ item in the same area, etc.

Anyone know if the data will be wiped?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
steelcrazy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM

The game is now live, and the open beta is over.  Everything you do now stays.

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM

yup, this is for good :) no more game wipes :)

psu_lionette
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM

thanks!

RosieCheeks64
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I'm excited! As I said in another post, I've been away for a couple of days. I've had my game wiped a couple of times so I'm really happy that this is now for real and everyone now gets to play! YAH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)