Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gems...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM
  • 11 Replies

Game is only slightly over 24 hours old and already i'm hoarding  my gems lol.

this is not good...

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beckie66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM

While I don't have many gems to hoard yet, I think we are programmed from LL to hoard so we are ready for things to come!  LOL!

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:57 PM

I hoarding right along with you. lol

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:58 PM

funnily enough though I didn't hoard in LL until i was done the game adn just trying for hte awards. now i have over 600 eps' at any given time but still don't use them very often lol.

Quoting beckie66:

While I don't have many gems to hoard yet, I think we are programmed from LL to hoard so we are ready for things to come!  LOL!

beckie66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I never saved my EPs because I just wanted to keep on playing...now I have some and use them, and I gift them. 

I never had anywhere near 600! WOW!

Quoting Angelgirl25:

funnily enough though I didn't hoard in LL until i was done the game adn just trying for hte awards. now i have over 600 eps' at any given time but still don't use them very often lol.

muptgirl23
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I'm envious of your "hoarding" skills.  I seem to use them as fast as I get them, at least the fire gems..... the others I've been trying to save to get the most "bang" for mu buck.... 600 eps in LL..... IMPRESSIVE :)

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM

lol that's mostly thanks to the Mother's Day event and the UnNew Mom :) before that the most i ever managed to collect before blowing them all was 87 and that took a LOT of willpower and gifts from generous people (i saved up so i could play during the night when i had DS)

Quoting beckie66:

I never saved my EPs because I just wanted to keep on playing...now I have some and use them, and I gift them. 

I never had anywhere near 600! WOW!

Quoting Angelgirl25:

beckie66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I used the 5 fire gems as soon as I started playing!  LOL!  I have yet to get any more.

Quoting muptgirl23:

I'm envious of your "hoarding" skills.  I seem to use them as fast as I get them, at least the fire gems..... the others I've been trying to save to get the most "bang" for mu buck.... 600 eps in LL..... IMPRESSIVE :)

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:20 PM

lol thanks, i currently have 2 small jades (1 two minute and 1 three minute), 9 fire opals and 4 small turquoises.

it's not a LOT, but it's enough that my fingers are itching and i keep finding myself on the Gem page when i meant to go shopping to pass the time lol.

Quoting muptgirl23:

muptgirl23
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM

9 fire opals?  What's your secret to getting those..... have you been "hanging with the Huff" :)!  Don't tell me you saved the 5 we got at the beginning - that is REALLY good of you....

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Quoting muptgirl23:

9 fire opals?  What's your secret to getting those..... have you been "hanging with the Huff" :)!  Don't tell me you saved the 5 we got at the beginning - that is REALLY good of you....

lol yeah guilty as charged. i have the 5 i started with, the other 4 are from the Huff and the metal detector

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)