Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the FREAK?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:12 PM
  • 8 Replies

Who is this darn landshark??

He keeps stealing all my ingredients like I just have $$ coming out the #2 hole to buy more !!

>.<

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rylymama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM

LOL.  That's how I felt too but did not get a chance to find out who it was during the beta.  It will be fun when I find who it is.

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM

I know! I keep getting something taken every serve lol.

I do love that the team added this in with the live release yesterday.

rylymama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM

The Shark was stealing from my inventory yesterday at the beta too.  I think they started that 2 hours before they released the game.

Quoting heathermichelle:

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Hmm. The shark wasn't stealing mine and I played up till they told us to stop. That is strange.

Quoting rylymama:

The Shark was stealing from my inventory yesterday at the beta too.  I think they started that 2 hours before they released the game.

Quoting heathermichelle:

rylymama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I was pretty fas ahead yesterday and had released a sleugh of new customers when the shark started stealing from me.  Maybe they changed the game this time.  But keeping my lips sealed just in case, IYKWIM.  Can't wait to get that far again to find out.  This game is so much fun.

Quoting heathermichelle:

Hmm. The shark wasn't stealing mine and I played up till they told us to stop. That is strange.

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I was too but this never happened to me but it was probably glitchy for me.

Quoting rylymama:

I was pretty fas ahead yesterday and had released a sleugh of new customers when the shark started stealing from me.  Maybe they changed the game this time.  But keeping my lips sealed just in case, IYKWIM.  Can't wait to get that far again to find out.  This game is so much fun.

Quoting heathermichelle:

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

i got it yesterday about an hour or so before the wipe. at first they were GIVING me stuff but that turned out to be a glitch and as soon as i pointed it out it switched over to stealing stuff :*(

Quoting heathermichelle:

I was too but this never happened to me but it was probably glitchy for me.

Quoting rylymama:

Quoting heathermichelle:

rylymama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Darn I wish I had the glitch too.  Maybe I would not had to have to keep up with my inventory.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)