• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did i do something wrong?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

earlier while i was playing baker street i was getting green entries on all cakes and cookies, now when i return my cakes and cookies are blue entries, does the game not remember previous customers and their cakes/cookies?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JessieAtHome
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

You need to be more spacific. What are you serving to who that used to be green?

san78
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM

i am in bakersfield and i was serving every customer who came and i was getting green entries, now when i came back on to the game all the cakes/cookies were highlighted on sugar cookie .. was just wondering if something i did wrong or the game doesnt remember old servings to the customers

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Mine has remembered old servings.  I also have it written down on paper too, just incase.  You can always look back in your journal to see what the green entries where.  I'm not sure why yours all reverted back to sugar cookie though.

san78
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

ok maybe just a glitch .. ty hugs

Quoting steelcrazy:

Mine has remembered old servings.  I also have it written down on paper too, just incase.  You can always look back in your journal to see what the green entries where.  I'm not sure why yours all reverted back to sugar cookie though.

steelcrazy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I just had a thought, scary as that is. lol  Did you play late yesterday afternoon or evening at all?  If you only played in the morning or early afternoon then your stuff was erased when they closed the beta and opened it up to everyone.

rylymama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:44 PM

It did that to me too earlier today but now it all good again.  I think it was a glitch.

san78
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

no 2day .. all is ok now ty .. hope it stays 2moro lol

thanks all

Quoting steelcrazy:

I just had a thought, scary as that is. lol  Did you play late yesterday afternoon or evening at all?  If you only played in the morning or early afternoon then your stuff was erased when they closed the beta and opened it up to everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)