Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nikki, quick question for you :) (not BS related but i can't get an answer from CM about this)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

I won prizes from the Tropical Getaway party way back in February. I didn't receive them. I wrote and told CM, they said they would send out replacement prizes. that was at the beginning of April. I haven't received those either. I have tried emailing CM through the "Contact Us" link AND by replying directly to the emails sent to me. I have not received a response from anyone and it has been over a month since I sent the last email. the last email i received was mid-april telling me that there had been a delay but that they were sending them out shortly. they also asked me to verify my mailing address again, which i did right away.

Can you please let me know which member of the Team I could email directly to try and get this resolved? I know in the grand scheme of things that it's not a huge deal, but i've been really looking forward to getting those prizes and now the summer is 1/2 over adn i still don't have them :(

Thanks in advance!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mummaof2lilboys
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM

BUMP!

Cafe Nikki
by CafeMom Team on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Ack!  I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your prize!   I'll check on this for you tomorrow and get back to you.

Angelgirl25
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Quoting Cafe Nikki:

Ack!  I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your prize!   I'll check on this for you tomorrow and get back to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)