Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is The Dentist? (SPOILERS INCLUDED) - SUCCESS!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM
  • 19 Replies

About 3-4 days ago, there were complaints that the dentist was coming around too frequently.

I have the oppostite problem. 

I am now at Level 47 and have not seen  him at all.

Am I missing something?

I know I really don't like dentists, but I think I might like this one, if he would come visit me a little.

Hello, Dr. Dentist, where are you?????????

confused

Baking up a Storm!!!!

muffin  baking  

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:20 AM

idk - maybe we had already served one of the customers we already had a certain recipe to make him come?

I guess make sure you are serving the customers all their favorites (some have more than one, so you might need to serve a different fav. to unlock new customers) and see if that helps any.

I hope that works but idk if it will! :)

tngrandma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:21 AM

I am serving my customers their favorite, except for Billy Sweetwater, Ralph the Dealer and Jack Potts ESQ.  I have been trying everything on them but haven't found a favorite yet.

Any other suggestions?

Baking up a Storm!!!!

muffin  baking  

cwrcar
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:26 AM

no i had them all blue as well when he came.

Maybe CM will need to check on your game.  I think Drew did say it was an "individual" problem when we each had to get it fixed.

can u tell me what favs u r serving to each one already? - bc maybe there is a fav u have not yet unlocked to serve, thus making him not come? (but  I am leaning toward this being a bug for you.)

Quoting tngrandma:

I am serving my customers their favorite, except for Billy Sweetwater, Ralph the Dealer and Jack Potts ESQ.  I have been trying everything on them but haven't found a favorite yet.

Any other suggestions?

rockstarkk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I have not seen the dentist at all yet either...not one time.

I am having all green entries except for the same ones listed above. I was recently able to buy the rhubarb raspberry scone and have found someone who really likes it. She gave me something that I thought would bring the dentist but no I still haven't seen him.

tngrandma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:36 AM

OK, here's the list.  All Green.

Bride To Be - Boston Creme Pie

Frat Boy - Pina Colada Cupcake

Lucky farmer - Apple Pie

Brother - Chocolatge Croissant

Grandma - Coconut Cream Pie

Cocktail Waitress - Almond roissant

Yachtsman - Boston Cream Pie

Swimsuit Model - Cheese Danish

In addition, I have tried all the pastries and pies up to Level 47 on Billy Sweetwater, Ralph the Dealer and Jack Potts ESQ and all are blue.

Also, have served Billy Sweetwater Honey crumb Cookie, Pineapple Puff, Almond Crescent Cookie and Ginger Snap and Lemon Bar, Raspberry Scone,and all cakes from Coconut Cupcake up, with the exception of Fiery Ice fream, Blue Moon and Red Velvet

Also, have served Jack Potts Lemon Bars, Ginger Snap, and Chocolate Croissant, have not served Fiery ICe Cream, Blue Moon or Red Velvet.

Also, have served Ralph the Dealer Honey Crumb cookie, Raspberry scone and all cakes from Chocolate Cupcake up, with the exception orf Fiery Ice Cream, Blue Moon and Red Velvet.

That's the list. I keep it on an accounting columnar pad, that way I don't repeat  myself.

At least this way, it is all listed here so when Cafe Mom gets to check it out, they will know what I have already tried.

Baking up a Storm!!!!

muffin  baking  

tngrandma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Quoting rockstarkk:

I am having all green entries except for the same ones listed above. I was recently able to buy the rhubarb raspberry scone and have found someone who really likes it. She gave me something that I thought would bring the dentist but no I still haven't seen him.

I can't get that recipe yet, but as I get each new one, I try it on all my customers to see if it is better than what I have been serving them.

Baking up a Storm!!!!

muffin  baking  

rockstarkk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Quoting tngrandma:

Quoting rockstarkk:

Was this someone you had previously had a green entry for? Yes. She already had a favorite but likes this recipe better. This was the most recent recipe I was able to buy when I last leveled up

tngrandma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM

If you get him, please let me know.  I will wait until I level up one more time and get that recipe and see if it works.  If not, I will check with the Team and see if there is a glitch.

Thanks.

Baking up a Storm!!!!

muffin  baking  

cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM

I had the dentist long before getting the rspberry scone recipe, but not right away. I think it took a while, but not too long for him to start showing and then we were all getting only blue entries for everyone except 1 customer

tngrandma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Quoting cmlkb:

I had the dentist long before getting the rspberry scone recipe, but not right away. I think it took a while, but not too long for him to start showing and then we were all getting only blue entries for everyone except 1 customer

Do you think I should ask the Team to check on this?  I don't like to bug them if it is just a waiting problem. 

Baking up a Storm!!!!

muffin  baking  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)