Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Small Crystal Gem

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM
  • 14 Replies

Has anyone ever tried one of these? This is my first and I don't understand what it does. Any insight would be helpful...here's the description I have:

Small Crystal Subtracts 1 energy from each customer.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmlkb
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Haven't seen that 1 yet, and I'm not so sure I'd want to use it!

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I've never seen that one before either.  Are they trying to say that each customer you serve would only require 3 energy instead of 4?  IDK?  I would like some more info on that one before I used it.  That could be scarry.

brighteyes112
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Hmmm, interesting...I've never seen this either!

Was it a drop or did you get this from your Mystery Box?

rockstarkk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I think it was dropped by a customer because my delivery truck gave me a fire opal this morning. I went in my inventory just to well, gaze upon my new fire opal and I found this one in there hmmmm

Cafe Drew
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Congrats ... looks like you found one of the first energy crsytals!

Each customer takes 4 energy to serve, the small crystal subtracts 1 energy from each customer, meaning they will only take 3 per serve.

Hope you like it!

WoodWitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I'm going with Steelcrazy on this one.  By decreasing the energy for each peep, instead of say serving 12 peeps for your 48 energy you would get about 15.5 or after a refill instead of 24 total you would get 31... SWEET!

Get clickin' girlie!

clapping

rockstarkk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM

oh Thank you very much Drew, I'm excited to try it out now! From the description I though maybe I lost 1 energy with each customer but that made no sense since it is a gem....thanks for explaining!

Quoting Cafe Drew:

Each customer takes 4 energy to serve, the small crystal subtracts 1 energy from each customer, meaning they will only take 3 per serve.

Hope you like it!

brighteyes112
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM

goodYay, congrats Rocksey!!! 

Quoting Cafe Drew:

Hope you like it!

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Now that really sounds like a crystal worth getting.  I'm going to check my inventory just to see if I have one. lol  I miss drops quite often - darn kids distracting me from the important things in my day. lol

bookworm23
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM

I received a crystal from the jackpotts guy awhile ago but have yet to use it...want to collect a number of fire opals ot go with it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)