Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stuck in Sweetsides??

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM
  • 23 Replies

I have been giving everyone their fave goods and im not getting any new customers? What gives??? Im starting to get frustrated am I doing something wrong?  Any advice would be appreciated.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Some people have more than one favorite!

rylymama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Yep.  Have you Captured The Land Shark yet?  If not you need to give the Biologist what he needs to get moving.

Quoting tangleballlover:

Some people have more than one favorite!

sylvia559
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:31 PM

No  I haven't caught the landshark yet. What does the biologist need?

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM

He needs some really fishy bread :)

beckie66
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Quoting sylvia559:

No  I haven't caught the landshark yet. What does the biologist need?

He drops the Chum Roll recipe, which you will serve him later to capture the landshark, and you need to collect 10 sardines from the Fisherman for the recipe

garnetnfl
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM

how do you get into sweetside heights, thought you get a cow from grandma which i never get the cow, or is there someway else...please help...thanks...

beckie66
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Quoting garnetnfl:

how do you get into sweetside heights, thought you get a cow from grandma which i never get the cow, or is there someway else...please help...thanks...

Highlight:  You do not get a cow from grandma, but you do get a cow from the crossing guard...you need to serve the bus driver her favorite and she will recommend her sister.  Once you serve her sister her fave, she will give you a page of the diary.  This is not going to happen for a while.  Many of us were at Level 15 or higher.

garnetnfl
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I am almost up to level 20 and never get the cow....thanks

EMMYBEARSMOMMY
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:22 PM
I seem to be stuck too. I haven't gotten the biologist yet...I have tried serving different things but still no one new.
ginger-mart
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Serving Grandma her favorite releases the Brownie and Little Leaguer.  The crossing guard will drop cows sometimes when you serve her favorite (chocolate chip cookie). Some of them will have more than one favorite - but only one is the FAVORITE favorite.  Example: the Park Ranger is green for both the confetti cake and honey cake, but of those, only the honey cake will bring around the bear.  Do you have the awning? That will help bring around more customers, too: (it's description) "Add a little shade to your truck, making it cuter and more comfortable whenever you stop. This will make sure that customers with valuable items stop by more often!"   Hope that helps!!!

Quoting garnetnfl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)