Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow what a run

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:14 PM
  • 12 Replies

43 customers in a row, my first fill up, energy refill break. and lots of extra 10 for the flash flower.   whoa, going to level soon again.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/pooh238
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WoodWitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I just had one too!  Once the stuff kicks in, it really works nice.  Still trying to figure out what the Extra Fancy Stuffs does.... I did notice that I had a run of about 5 perfect bakes when using it.

pooh238
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM

not sure haven't go much with it either

beckie66
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I bought 50 Flash Flour...I have had some energy drops, so once I run out, I will count how many total.

Out of 50 flours, I lost $50 and had 4 drops of 10 extra energy.  I think I am going to stick to the Organic Flour for now.  I have much better luck with the $25 drops. 

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I just had a streak of 28 then I took a "break" with a friend to refill my energy and went on a streak of 32.  All thanks to the flash flour, I am in love.  Seems like the longer you use it, the better it works.

christaberk
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Started at 0 energy. I got a refill from a friend, which filled my energy up to 49. THEN I had a run of 34 customers. WOW!!! I want to add that I don't ever use any gems (I still have every single gem that I've gotten since day 1) so this was 34 customers on only one fill up.

steelcrazy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Quoting christaberk:

Started at 0 energy. I got a refill from a friend, which filled my energy up to 49. THEN I had a run of 34 customers. WOW!!! I want to add that I don't ever use any gems (I still have every single gem that I've gotten since day 1) so this was 34 customers on only one fill up.

Yep, that's how my run of 28 and 32 was too.  All on one fill up.  I haven't used a fire opal yet, but I've used a few of the others - forget what they are called. lol

brighteyes112
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I've had a lot of good runs today too, thanks to the discovery of Flash Flour! I love that stuff!!!

christaberk
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:12 PM

4 energy. Flash flour allowed me a run of 15 instead of just 1 customer!!! I am a flash flour convert!!!!

beckie66
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Ok...I will give it another shot...you ladies are doing so well with it!  :)

WoodWitch
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:23 PM

I had four customers in a row give me energy!  WoooHooo! I was just a clickin and a clickin!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)